antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leader Skills
Are there any hard percentages for Banagher's leader skill (evasion up)? I'm trying to clean out my Challenge missions for profit and I'm wondering if it's worth swapping in a regular fully upgraded Shooter Unicorn Destroy for an LB2 Awakened Unicorn Crystal Frame (Which doesn't have a usable pilot yet... -grumble-).
SRW X-0 Friend ID : 142066546
(10-09-2017, 06:58 AM)Renegade Havoc Wrote: Are there any hard percentages for Banagher's leader skill (evasion up)? I'm trying to clean out my Challenge missions for profit and I'm wondering if it's worth swapping in a regular fully upgraded Shooter Unicorn Destroy for an LB2 Awakened Unicorn Crystal Frame (Which doesn't have a usable pilot yet... -grumble-).

Normal mode evasion bonuses aren't that good to begin with, outside of Conquest Mode Stage 29-A, unless you have a super dodgy unit like taiki Eureka and taiki XAN. If I had to guess, I'd say it gives a 5% boost to evasion, on its own it's not something you'll notice. But I don't think there are any hard numbers available.
Use the taiki, it's much better even at 70. Like thebigb said, lv 65 taikis are as strong as lv 80 normal SSR.
A few pages back, Amuro was listed as pretty much a sure buy if you own any Nu Gundam, but his ability seems the same as Banagher's (with the caveat that it's useful over more modes). Does that still hold true? I managed to roll a taiki Nu Gundam and I'm debating if it's worth getting him.
SRW X-0 Friend ID : 142066546
(10-09-2017, 06:58 AM)Renegade Havoc Wrote: Are there any hard percentages for Banagher's leader skill (evasion up)? I'm trying to clean out my Challenge missions for profit and I'm wondering if it's worth swapping in a regular fully upgraded Shooter Unicorn Destroy for an LB2 Awakened Unicorn Crystal Frame (Which doesn't have a usable pilot yet... -grumble-).
You want to have some Gundam Series unit with beam weaponry on normal attack for Conquest VS with those Abyss, Chaos, Destroy Gundam. I think Shooter Unicorn can't be used to limit break into Awakened Crystal Unicorn.
Amuro pilot seishin is good for his Miracle that give him 100% acc, evasion and crit rate but it takes 9 turns to recast. I use him a lot back then to nuke people on Arena Mode. Sadly he has fallen greatly on all modes on the current meta. Using a taiki is more preferable than using normal unit though even if they are at lvl 65 so you can use your Taiki Nu and Taiki Unicorn Crystal rather than their non Taiki version.
Of course things will change if devs will put a New Comer Nu Gundam with New Hyper Bazooka or Omega Nu Gundam.
If you are a somewhat new player struggling with following the game meta, save up around 150 crystals every month to roll on New Comer Gacha.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332