antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leader Skills
Does X-mas Kallen have a slot for it? because maybe they will add it latter on another Xmas Tongue

Shinn should work on all the yellow missions Katsumoto just checked the buff activated on the attacker xps daily
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(07-12-2016, 10:17 AM)Mai Wrote: Does X-mas Kallen have a slot for it? because maybe they will add it latter on another Xmas Tongue

What, and she gets more naked? XD
Yeah, she has a slot for pilot parts. It says "Kozuki Kallen (Santa)".
Guess I need that specific name.
yes you need to wait X-MAS XD for her to come back with pilot skill, may instead of more naked she dresses more? who knows? may she turns into Bunny Kallen as well everything is possible

Tauburn Leader skill incoming finally

Moar of them:

Char Aznable
Effect:Raise the hit rate on all the team on Conquest mode
[Image: NZ5h3Y2.png]

i can't see much viability out of Char's leader skill for now, and that's sure a bummer maybe because he already have a commander passive, they decided to limit him that much, however there's not many ways to increase our units hit rate, he might prove himself extremely useful on more advanced conquest mode stages.

Tact Tsunachi (wish i had a Tauburn just to use this on him because the artwork its gorgeous)
Effect:Offensive power up for all the team on conquest mode.
[Image: 1CHnNUu.png]

another conquest mode leader skill, this one considerable better than Char's since we already own means to improve hit rate via coins, and the Eternal, i liked this one and would buy it, if i had Tauburn that is Tongue

Char and Tact cost 10 blue Chips, till the end of this month, Camille and Ryouma now cost 20 chips

(08-01-2016, 09:30 AM)Mai Wrote: (wish i had a Tauburn just to use this on him because the artwork its gorgeous)

It wouldn't be right for the Galactic Pretty Boy to not be pretty.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Indeed Mattman XD

before going out on my morning run i decided to blew up godzilla a little its pretty early here after all, but i also have time to do this, and here is the last leader skill for this event.

Olive Oppert
Effect: Raise Movement speed on all events minus the foes events (it works on all yellow missions)
[Image: OdPkbh4.png]

Ok, and here it is the reason why i think that the SSR Olive its not that incredible at the moment, this leader skill has a bad effect, raising movement speed its something that you get out of Zechs, and Zechs increase for the SAME amount that Olive does, but yeah they stack, but its not all the units that need movement speed, and Olive herself don't need it.

you probably have one or two slow units(well one more now since Godzila...). so Olive is made to lead a team of 3 slow supers, the problem comes now, first when her SR version came out i was thinking "she is too good for a 6 cost unit, the seishins are good, the attack is ok, how strong will be her SSR?"

so here we have it, the seishins just like Setsuna's one, serve a total difference purpose than her regular ones, she first lose her Soul to trade with Hotblood, this severe reduces her burst damage on her hisatsu, lets remember its a single target one, that is a trade for one of the best seishins of the game, since soul stays for a while and Olive is a attacker she can dmg things a lot.

over? no its not over yet, round two olive second seishin was flash, this is not exactly a bad seishin anymore, flash can be abused on the arena where we don't need hot blood or soul, we need flash and focus, and iron wall, it trades the seishin for trust, trust its a ok trade on my opinion, she can heal for a good amount 60% its nice, and since she is supposed to be leading a team of slow units, slow units tend to have a lot of Hp (yes Four i will finally use you now stop crying).

and here comes the last change, Olive regular 3rd seishin is awesome either way, it gives you a CORE a rainbow one, this is will be saving lives in conquest mode, and its awesome, with her pilot skill she lose this skill and gain Inspsire, this seishin is also good, it increases evade of all your units, it can be used on all modes and its useful.

so all on all the choice is up to you, if you plan to use our popular Operator was a main attacker of your team you need to get one more copy of her, and you need also to not equip her leader skill because she lose too much dmg for utility.

however if you plans for her its just to fill  the support slot of your team, she is a support attacker build around utility.

also before i forget pls fix her artwork on the game, we can't even see her mech lol, make it smaller or show only half of her body, do something about it because its weird.

now we wait for Berta and the inevitable SSR main character that its losing his spot to Shatte

No, no. The artwork is fine. If you want to see her, equip the leader skill. If you want to see the mech, pay 30k to remove the leader skill.
Fair trade. XD
(08-01-2016, 11:43 PM)Andy Chan Wrote: No, no. The artwork is fine. If you want to see her, equip the leader skill. If you want to see the mech, pay 30k to remove the leader skill.
Fair trade. XD

Or tap the mech to zoom in on it and get its library entry.  Not difficult.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(08-02-2016, 12:13 AM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(08-01-2016, 11:43 PM)Andy Chan Wrote: No, no. The artwork is fine. If you want to see her, equip the leader skill. If you want to see the mech, pay 30k to remove the leader skill.
Fair trade. XD

Or tap the mech to zoom in on it and get its library entry.  Not difficult.

I mean in the home page, not in the status menu. Big Grin