antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Leader Skills
With the new update leader skills are now a implemented on SRW X-OMG, for them to work you need to:

1 - have the pilot leader skill
2 - have the right SSR unit

here is the ones that we have access right now, remember that you friends with the leader skills helps your team so take them if you want a easier time.

Koizuki Kallen:
Effect ~ Attack up for all team(only work on story mode) , swap Kallen's seishin for:
- Flash
- Ignore Barrier?
- Soul
[Image: eJ4WQ1d.png]

Kabuto Kouji:
Effect ~ Armor up for the all team, in events, excluding the formidable foes events, swap Kouji seishin for:
- Guts
- Accelerate
- Hot Blood
[Image: ZwPZ5yq.png]

might be on handy on some events that need defenders, however in general challenge missions,story and even daily quests its effects are not active, this make it rather situational and bad

Ayanami Rei:
Effect ~ Defense up for all team(only work on story mode), swap Rei's Seisins too:
- Inspire (hit rate up)
- Flash
- Exhaust[Image: ZoobVsv.png]

Setsuna F.Seiei
Effect ~ Dodge up for all team(only work on story mode), let Setsuna seishins worse
Lockon
Iron Wall
Soul
[Image: 5NgpdVN.png]

Shinn Asuka
[b]Effect[b] ~ Attack up for all team(only work on events, excluding formidable foe ones),swap Shinn seishins too
- Focus
- Inspire
- Awakening
[Image: FPrwUyx.png]

Take care with this one, Shinn have pretty decent Seishins, you lose Soul to get Awakening on its place, if you plan to use this only do it if you're planning to use Shinn as leader on a event, the better seishin its probably Inspire.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I have a Level 65/75 Shooter Kallen. Is there any reason not to use it in Kallen, can I still get her to level 80?
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Well if you use Kallen, there's no reason to not equip however she will lose her Guts seishin, but she is a shooter and that was a lost seishin on her anyway

I got Setsuna hooked up but I honestly don't see a difference in my team. But we're all still figuring this update out so who knows in the future.
Game name: Optimus
Friend Code: 130684403
weird......, i equiped kallen on my guren, but i dont see voice at all, isnt her supposed to have voice once equiped???
I don't have any of those units. T_T
(07-01-2016, 09:00 AM)katsumotto Wrote: weird......, i equiped kallen on my guren, but i dont see voice at all, isnt her supposed to have voice once equiped???

Try Kouji,Kamille or Ryouma

How do you get Kouji's leadership skill?
Super Robot Wars HOPE!

I dont have Rei pilot, are they give us random 2 of 3 pilots above ?
X-Omega Friend Number: 193079218
IGN: Arado
(07-01-2016, 10:57 AM)thebigb Wrote: How do you get Kouji's leadership skill?

You get Kouji after killing 28 Destroy Gundams.

(07-01-2016, 12:00 PM)Arado Wrote: I dont have Rei pilot, are they give us random 2 of 3 pilots above ?

No, you get all 3 in your gift box. If you have one of the units you can give it a leadership skill.

(07-01-2016, 09:12 AM)Andy Chan Wrote: I don't have any of those units. T_T

Don't you have a Getter Dragon? Ryoma works on it.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!