antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ascending your units R+ to SSR
I have both, the attacker and shooter versions of Hyaku Shiki.
Would it be wise to use them to lvl break the blaster version?

Other SSR blasters I have are a lvl 65 Mellowlink and a lvl 70 Venus Alpha.

edit: all 3 versions have the same most important skill (large attack up for attackers) so it's probably ok to fuse them, isn't it?
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
the shooter Hyakku Shikki you can acquire from a base gacha, the attacker one its a pretty rare unit.

i'm on the fence for both new units, i already have a V Gundam but it seems he does have a lvl 70 ability or something

the only difference between the blaster and the shooter HS is that one is a shooter, and the blaster one have a EX skill (+3000 hp)
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(03-07-2017, 10:03 PM)Mai Wrote: the shooter Hyakku Shikki you can acquire from a base gacha, the attacker one its a pretty rare unit.

i'm on the fence for both new units, i already have a V Gundam but it seems he does have a lvl 70 ability or something

Interesting, so if I fuse them the bots collector in me will cringe, but I am really not using the unit, it's sitting there unused, dunno what to do lol.
I also already have a V gundam, that's a no brainer, gonna check out that lvl 70 ability.

edit: can't find abilities past lvl 50 on dengeki, maybe they still need to update Usso's page.
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
its supposed to be his last skill a critical magnifier up 30% when he appeared he was guaranteed 30OMG and this was his lvl 70 unlock skill because of that i didn't bothered to level mine
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]