antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ascending your units R+ to SSR
I have both, the attacker and shooter versions of Hyaku Shiki.
Would it be wise to use them to lvl break the blaster version?

Other SSR blasters I have are a lvl 65 Mellowlink and a lvl 70 Venus Alpha.

edit: all 3 versions have the same most important skill (large attack up for attackers) so it's probably ok to fuse them, isn't it?
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
the shooter Hyakku Shikki you can acquire from a base gacha, the attacker one its a pretty rare unit.

i'm on the fence for both new units, i already have a V Gundam but it seems he does have a lvl 70 ability or something

the only difference between the blaster and the shooter HS is that one is a shooter, and the blaster one have a EX skill (+3000 hp)
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(03-07-2017, 10:03 PM)Mai Wrote: the shooter Hyakku Shikki you can acquire from a base gacha, the attacker one its a pretty rare unit.

i'm on the fence for both new units, i already have a V Gundam but it seems he does have a lvl 70 ability or something

Interesting, so if I fuse them the bots collector in me will cringe, but I am really not using the unit, it's sitting there unused, dunno what to do lol.
I also already have a V gundam, that's a no brainer, gonna check out that lvl 70 ability.

edit: can't find abilities past lvl 50 on dengeki, maybe they still need to update Usso's page.
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
its supposed to be his last skill a critical magnifier up 30% when he appeared he was guaranteed 30OMG and this was his lvl 70 unlock skill because of that i didn't bothered to level mine

Once more, we have new R+ units.

~Shooter Lancelot Albion (the Geass R2 rep)
~Attacker Gundam F91 (the F91 rep)
~Fighter King J-Der
~Blaster Yoko M Tank.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
I was looking at that Fighter King J-Der but went with Defender Gurran Lagann since I can use it once it levels up to a SSR to limit break the Taiki Fighter Gurren Lagann I just got.
Game name: Optimus
Friend Code: 130684403
totally going to get J-Der i'm tired of Mr. Bushido being my only fighter after it Yoko since i can lvl 75 her already

Yoko is good in stage 48. She can blind everyone except Grendy while she blasts them. Give her lots of crit chance and bring the Eureka ship.
Unlike Enryu, she can inflict satus on Mazinkaiser, this stage is now easy mode Sleepy
(04-26-2017, 09:40 PM)srw785 Wrote: Yoko is good in stage 48. She can blind everyone except Grendy while she blasts them. Give her lots of crit chance and bring the Eureka ship.
Unlike Enryu, she can inflict satus on Mazinkaiser, this stage is now easy mode Sleepy

You can do that with normal Yoko. Just her being a Blaster means Mazinkaiser is pushed back.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
(04-26-2017, 09:57 PM)thebigb Wrote:
(04-26-2017, 09:40 PM)srw785 Wrote: Yoko is good in stage 48. She can blind everyone except Grendy while she blasts them. Give her lots of crit chance and bring the Eureka ship.

You can do that with normal Yoko. Just her being a Blaster means Mazinkaiser is pushed back.

Which means you don't need to bring an extra Blaster.