antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ascending your units R+ to SSR
anybody has a list on what colour hexa part on what day?

im taking gaogaigar and still wondering when the blue hexa parts farming day
Quote:The total cost for everything is
For All colors
25 Small
45 Medium
25 Large

Neat info man. Now let's grind the pink ones until the red ones is back on the quest list.
(07-07-2016, 09:41 AM)THEkuphien Wrote: anybody has a list on what colour hexa part on what day?

I believe it was on Tuesday, because I needed blue gems for my Grendizer.
Game name: Optimus
Friend Code: 130684403
(07-07-2016, 06:59 PM)CHEN Wrote:
(07-07-2016, 09:41 AM)THEkuphien Wrote: anybody has a list on what colour hexa part on what day?

I believe it was on Tuesday, because I needed blue gems for my Grendizer.

ahhh i see.... i will keep my ap recharge for tuesday then XD
Don't forget, when you use your first R+ chips and ascend you unit to SSR, you get a special login bonus with a new R+ chips after a week of login.

Try to farm the cell before the last days of bonus login and ascend your second R+ unit to SSR the fist day, so you don't  wast time between special login bonus.

If you do that, you can have a new SSR each week (i'm at 4 R+ chips => SSR).
Wait, so the only way to get a new R+ chip is to ascend one of them to SSR?
And everytime we ascend to SSR, we are given one R+ chip?

I'm still working on my SR++ Oldrin, but I want to keep her in this SR++ state, lower cost than SSR Oldrin, besides I already have SSR Oldrin. Awww... I have to say good bye to her SR state? The pic is better than the SSR one.
You might as well, much better stats.

And correct, after completeing the SSR, Best girl will give you a special Login Bonus sheet along with the 24hour pin point Gacha.
[Image: g2aekw6.jpg]
Okay then. I just need to farm Red cells now.
The drop rates aren't as bad as I thoought they'd be. I managed to get all the perfect and super perfect cells needed to go through 2 ranks in just today alone.

As to whether they give out a third R+ chip after completing your next unit, not sure.
I wish I wouldn't have sat on my R+ chip for so long. Oh well. Finishing up Wing Zero Custom now and will probably purchase Asuka's Eva with the choose an ssr ticket for a strong and tanky attacker.
[Image: Lancerow.png]