antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ascending your units R+ to SSR
I grabbed Grendizer since the chance of me getting him in a gachas is near zero. Now to start farming those gems.
Game name: Optimus
Friend Code: 130684403
I just finished my SSR grendizer.

Be aware, when you got your SSR, you have a special gatcha event for this specific robot (24h limited time, like the pilot slot one)

I also get a special login bonus, i think it's related whith the SSR i get? after 7days you received another special item to ascend a new unit.
Good to know. I assume that means there's no point in sitting on the decision, then. Although I wonder how many you get in that case.

Are you able to pick the same unit? Potentially to limit break them by doing the same process over and over?
(07-06-2016, 03:54 PM)Kicksville Wrote: Are you able to pick the same unit? Potentially to limit break them by doing the same process over and over?

There is a 1 next to the unit when you get it the number becomes a zero. So, no I don't think you can.

My Sosuke is a SR+ I need some more yellow gems to get to SR++
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
So that means unless I intend to do the gacha, I better leave the unit at level 55 SR++ then.
Which begs the question: once we reach SSR, we only get to level 60, right? Does that SSR can only be limit broken using that special gacha, or can it be gotten elsewhere?
(07-07-2016, 12:06 AM)Andy Chan Wrote: So that means unless I intend to do the gacha, I better leave the unit at level 55 SR++ then.
Which begs the question: once we reach SSR, we only get to level 60, right? Does that SSR can only be limit broken using that special gacha, or can it be gotten elsewhere?

You can get other copies of them on the base gatchas, all of those units are there now

and yes we get to lvl 60, but the unit goes back to lvl 1, and you get a special 24 ours gatcha with the unit that you just selected to get more copies of it.

but i wouldn't worry so much about that since now we have that level break item that will probably be a regular on event rewards
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

so i assume that if we got the ssr version of unit we choose, we can get another item to pick other mech?
or we need to maxed the unit (lv 60 and unlock the gacha which i dont want to use)?
Maxed out my Grendizer and tried the exclusive gacha for 50 omg crystals and got nothing but R's. Oh well we're getting another "cross" for another R+ so I'm getting Getter Dragon with it.
Game name: Optimus
Friend Code: 130684403
I chose Getter Dragon. Got mine to SR++, just have to get some more Red Cells.
[Image: Lancerow.png]
The total cost for everything is
For All colors
25 Small
45 Medium
25 Large

Thats how I got my SSR Getter Dragon