antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I translated the story text of 2nd OG.
(07-06-2016, 04:24 AM)Toxico Wrote:
(07-04-2016, 09:29 AM)Psybuster Wrote: is there any translation for the SRW og 1 and 2 on the ps2 like this? thanks.

Search in google "somethingawful" and srw og; one of those threads was made by Seyser Koze, who is  doing something similar to this as well. He is totally done with OG1 and is slowly doing og 2, right now on stage 30.

It would be great if he does OGG eventually as well.

Found it thank you verry much toxico.
Commendable job!
Awesome!!!! Great job! Now, if only the English patch for SRW Alpha was released...

(06-29-2016, 12:33 PM)jolly_old_saint Wrote: Incredible work, well done!

And you've inspired me to get off my ass editing the alpha script...

Didn't see this post! Man, go for it! It has been 10 years and I haven't played Alpha Gaiden yet because I want to wait for this patch!
Back on topic. I'm at stage 41 right now. I didn't expect to enjoy this game so much thanks to the translation! Thanks again, man!
If these are the premise OGMD will be an awesome experience!
This is amazing work. Thanks for everything Smile
Somehow i didn't notice this until now, Amazing work.
Did you try posting this at http://romhacking.net/
Hopefully someone can pick it up and make a project our of it.

(06-29-2016, 12:33 PM)jolly_old_saint Wrote: Incredible work, well done!

And you've inspired me to get off my ass editing the alpha script...

Are you working with AGTP? they have been silent for over a year now.
Yes. And AGTP's around, just mostly lurking silently on IRC. Alpha's progress is mostly waiting on me to finish editing the scripts (because our other editors have vanished), which unfortunately is still not close to happening (for real life blah blah blah excuses slowing me down). But I am moving a bit faster lately, for what it's worth.

I feel bad for not noticing that earlier post - go ahead and play alpha gaiden! Seriously. You're not gonna miss any essential details from not playing alpha, most of what's referenced is about the same story as OG1 had anyway. And Alpha itself acts like the sequel to a game that was never made, so there will be just as many references to a continuity you don't know about but are given the essential details of.
(02-17-2017, 08:04 AM)jolly_old_saint Wrote: And Alpha itself acts like the sequel to a game that was never made

I'm not sure i get what you mean  by that, do you mean Shin SRW?!
(02-18-2017, 08:10 AM)Vincent Wrote: I'm not sure i get what you mean  by that, do you mean Shin SRW?!

Considering Shin SRW was not only made but released, that's a dumb question.

Alpha happens after like eight of its series plots happened, and after many more have started.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Ey, c'mon, don't be mean. But yeah, a lot of the characters in alpha start off knowing each other and having a history where most of the plots of their shows happened (i.e. they reference an adventure you never see). So I just meant whatever alpha gaiden actually references from alpha comes off in the same way (unessential backstory).