antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Support Coins
From my testing it was a 3% increase in attack per kill.
(11-03-2016, 06:24 AM)Orochi Kusanagi Wrote: From my testing it was a 3% increase in attack per kill.

3% for each unit exploded by the coin bearer, and since a large increase its a 10% one, on 4 units that we explode with this coin it already surpassed a large increasing attack power coin.

i can't imagine much scenarios when Tamaki's coin its not better than everything else related to attack up. Smile
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

So if I equip that to Getter Dragon, which has an innate ability of increasing its own attack when destroying enemies 5 times, it stacks, right? Hmmm....
(11-03-2016, 07:13 AM)Mai Wrote:
(11-03-2016, 06:24 AM)Orochi Kusanagi Wrote: From my testing it was a 3% increase in attack per kill.

3% for each unit exploded by the coin bearer, and since a large increase its a 10% one, on 4 units that we explode with this coin it already surpassed a large increasing attack power coin.

i can't imagine much scenarios when Tamaki's coin its not better than everything else related to attack up. Smile

Yeah, this is generally better. Could be really nice on someone like Haman who only uses two cores for a nice ranged hissatsu.
Coin Name: Pastry of Shame
SSR: Kugimyia Kei
Effect: Large attack power up,hit rate and evade
[Image: rR9pFor.png]

Actually Kei support coin its regular pretty ok, it gives you Large attack power up, combed with hit rate and Evade, its the new trend of support coins, its also not for a single type of unit so you can just put it on whenever you want, keep its a very good coin, hope you got it on the past event.

Coin Name: Purururururrururururururururupurururururu~
SSR: Elpeo Puru
Effect:Large Increase on attack power when HP its on 2/3 or less
[Image: hdyHszI.png]

basically you take some damage, them this gets on, probably designed with the Defender ZZ in mind i think, i don't know for how much damage this increases, but its a SSR coin with a trigger and its rare for SSR coins have those so keep it it might be pretty good.

Coin Name: Puru Series Number2
SSR: PuruTwo
Effect:Hp of the battleship its more than half, increases attack power greatly ,critical rate and hit rate.
[Image: OdFqWeD.png]

And now we are talking, its a pretty good coin, all in all you should have no problems on let you battleship with more than 50% hp, and when this is up you get a pretty awesome support coin to use, one of the best ones of the game for sure.

OMFG, that puru 2 coin is insane :O
Coin Name: System Operator
SSR: Christina Sierra
Effect: Equip it on a shooter to greatly increase critical damage and hit rate
[Image: T9wUYEF.png]

If you are having trouble on mission 30 of conquest mode, this coin its your best friend, not only she will raise your critical damage but improve your hit rate, also its to be used on shooters meaning that the increase its nice.

if you somehow missed this coin you can still try to get high rank on this event and get the SSR Mari coin that have the same effect.

[Image: 55600025.jpg]

Name:  Makinami Mari Illustrious (School Uniform)
Rarity:  SSR
Support Ability: Unexpected Spirit Lv.3
Skill effect: Attack force large up and hit rate up.

[Image: mari_0001.jpg]

Only 500 PLayers got this Support Coin, making it really rare.
Large Attack up is great.
While hitting things is good, if you need to hit you're better off getting a better support.

As they are not many Large Attack support units this one is great.

[Image: 55600024.jpg] [Image: 55600023.jpg]

These Units do the same thing as the SSR version, but have level 2 and 1, instead of 3.

However, Yes, you are missing out on much if you were not one of those 500 players.
The Large Attack Force is pretty good.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Coin Name: Blade Gang
SR ~ Alexandra Dross
Effect ~ Increase attack power with each enemy defeated
[Image: noSkJJa.png]

The character its from Code Geass Oz, its like a inferior version of Tamaki, she gives you 2% per enemy defeated instead of 3%, if you somehow missed Tamaki coin or run a team with a lot of shooters its good to have this coins around, on difficult content full of enemy units they're you best friend.

So what coin would go best on Shu, Oleev, and Katalina?

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]