antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Support Coins
All the new support coins will go here

Hope you didn't sold Tieria's and Anew support coin because they changed their effects after the event.

Coin name: Clothes that disguise the identity
SSR ~ Tieria Erde 
Effect ~ Accuracy up, Evasion up
[Image: NFSW6CM.png]

If you have a annoying enemy that you can't hit, and you unit can't really dodge well at all, but should, dmg up coins don't metter if you can't hit the enemy, use this on those situations (Why people are not using hit rare up coins on this event? Huh  equip them its a pain to hit the enemies whiteout them)

Coin name: Toughs of seduction
SR ~ Anew Returner
Effect ~ If the hp of the battleship is full, Accuracy up and Large attack up
[Image: Z13CbE6.png]

I believe that its one of the best SR coins of the game, there's not a "accuracy status" on X-Omega but there's a "mobility" one that make the units dodge, this coin that help you hit dodgy enemies whiteout relying on seishins to do it, however make sure that you protect you battleship from the enemies attacks, and their hisatsus.

Coin name: Wish for peace of the princess
SR ~ Marina Ismail
Effect ~ Equip it on a shooter for a large critical rate up.
[Image: bvb2SxU.png]

Basically a weaker version of  Lacus, no real reason to use it save it to combo with the new critical up part, or if you don't have Lacus.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

SEED Coins:

Coin name: Song of Peace
SSR ~ Lacus Clyne
Effect ~ Equip on a shooter for a large incrase on evasion, and a increase on critical
[Image: dEAU5Bv.png]

Coin Name: Sound of the Judgment
SR ~ Nartale Badgiruel
Effect ~ If the battleship has more than half of the hp, critical rate up
[Image: iEA7j4f.png]

Coin Name: Princess of the Alster House
SR ~ Flay Alster
Effect ~ Large incrase in Attack power, Large decrease in armor.
[Image: U8xnG3I.png]

Coin Name: Guerrilla Tactics
SR ~ Cagalli Yula Attha
Effect ~ Large dmg increase against the boss unit.
[Image: 8zNhnWC.png]

OG's Coins:

Coin Name: Sweet Smile
SSR ~ Melua Merna Meir
Effect ~ Armor up, Large incrase on movement speed.
[Image: aUj425s.png]

No, Melua its not a good support for Toya, she increase movement speed, but don't hit where Granteed really needs, the hit rate, as you all probably saw Granteed can't hit things normally he misses a lot due to his abyssal mobility, he will miss even normal enemies, so use this one if you need badly to tank things, not hit things.

More SEED Support coins:

Coin Name: Astray Corps Gunner
SR ~ Mayula Rabatsu
Effect ~ Armor Up
[Image: 15pL7q8.png]

Not a very awesome coin Maria Freed is better, however you might want to raise the armor of some recent units that are not defender, and for that you use this coin, you might keep it for the recent combo with all the new leader skills, such as the Akatsuki or Infinity Justice, that are reals with a lot of HP and tiny armor.

Coin Name: Astray Corps Leader
SR ~ Asagi Codewell
Effect ~ Large Evasion up
[Image: vckdTf5.png]

Keep this one, its another support coin that you will use along with the some units such as Eureka Even units or other units build to dodge like Freedom.

Coin Name: The Inheritor's Legacy
SSR ~ Cagalli Yula Attha
Effect ~ Large Attack up
[Image: 7rKmjNV.png]

ok... i don't really know by how much this coin up attack power i suppose its less than the specific type aimed attack up coins, however i didn't tested yet, but will do it surely, i advice to keep it since we have almost no coins to give large attack up for attackers.

Summer event coins:

Coin Name: Safety improvement
SR ~ Rakasha Chaura
Effect ~ Wave Heal
[Image: AgIlTy2.png]

a stronger version of Lino support coin, good combo with him as well, if you don't own a healer is a good option, also helps units with little armor to stay more on the battles, however i like to use those coins on defender supers for some reason.

Coin Name: Excellent analytical skills
SSR ~ Tessa Testarossa
Effect ~ Battleship hp more than half, Large increase in critical, hit rate up.
[Image: IPbSAMl.png]

another hit rate up coin, keep it, its really hard to let you ship lose that many hp, also the large critical up its good for what it does, also its not restricted by class so you can use it on whatever unit you want, on this event its a good coin to use because the enemies tend to blind your units, so a hit rate up its a must to make the lvl 99 stage easier

Coin Name: Japanese young woman?
SSR ~ Kallen Stadfeldt
Effect ~ Large increase in accuracy
[Image: r7WdHvt.png]

ok here our Granteed final fix even if you can't beat the lvl 99 mission without using OMG Crystals i recommend you to do it 5 times at least to get this coin, because its the only one that gives large increase in accuracy

Coin Name: Witch that invites loneliness
SSR ~ C.C.
Effect ~ Large increase in Evade
[Image: 3zz8Evp.png]

Another dodge coin to help reals out, it might help a lot of units that we been receiving that are made to dodge stuff instead of tank stuff, we already have two other large increase evade coins, and Sarah is still the queen of it since hers comes with increase in critical, however C.C. can be used on Attackers,Blasters and Fighters.

and with this all the summer event coins are done Smile

Status Effects resistance coins:

Coin Name: Intense Research
C ~ Mischa
Effect ~ Wave Heal
[Image: uKbmnJs.png]

Not very awesome, however new players only have Rakasha with wave heal, they are making tons of those coins, better safe than sorry so keep it.

Coin Name:Favorite Lover
UC ~ Akagi Ritsuko
Effect ~ resistance to combustion status chance
[Image: 6NWWC08.png]

there's not too many enemies that burn our units till now, but that don't mean that they won't happen, and also... keep in mind that this coin don't nullify the stats only raise the resistance to it.

Coin Name:Cell Repair Nanomachines
UC ~ JB. Moreno
Effect ~ resistance to dark status effect
[Image: PTdi7W7.png]

well Dark is a pretty common status effect, enemies like it more than burn, so i can see this being useful

Psychotic looking girl
[Image: bsz14ja.png]
i will edit this one better |o, this one give you resistance to the hisatsu lock status effect.

as always i will update more latter

Coin Name:Nerv Combat Commander
SSR: Misato Katsuragi
Effect: Large increase in damage on the boss unit
[Image: jbiPuVk.png]

It have the same effect as SR Cagalli support coin, however Misato increase the dmg output more than Cagalli coin, no reason to not be running her and SR Cagalli on this event.

Coin Name: Technology Engineer
SSR: Chan
Effect: Accuraty Up. Evasion up.
[Image: iZoyosV.png]

Chan Coin is a old one and its a little dated, up to you if you still have use for her, she does the exact same thing that Tieria coin do and probably increase by the same amount, i like to keep all the SR and SSR coins, but its up to you and your garage space.

This is really helpfulk for newbies like me, thanks!
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]
Coin Name: Minovsky particle concentration
SSR: Bright Noa
Effect: When the ally battleship its just a little damaged evasion up for all allies, its disabled if the ship hp is full.
[Image: twSQyUo.png]

Bright Coin its very good but risky, it raises all your team evade, it can combo with other passives that raise evade, like the Archangel and other coins, it also combos with units like Nirvash and Nirvash Type The end, also works with Amuro leader skill that raises evade, so keep it.

Awwww its time for the pets support coins, some of them are very interesting Smile

SR: Arthur
Coin Name: Cat Carrying Kisses
Effect: Raises the experience gain of a unit
[Image: 4EVeC3x.png]

CC Kisses its a good support coin if you're beginning the game and of course to raise R units and SR units levels, and why not even SSR units if we got some high level stages, very beginner friendly and better easy to acquire get you cat right now Smile

SR: PenPen
Coin Name: Drink on the Bath
Effect: Raises your funds, increases your money, greedy SC for greedy people
[Image: WKcrpAv.png]