antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
General questions
Bumping my previous question, as well as adding a new one: can an attacker Nu Gundam be fed to the taiki shooter version?

For that matter, I can't find a pattern as to what units can be fed to each other. Nono's Buster Machine 7's apparently can, despite being all of different damage types.
SRW X-0 Friend ID : 142066546
You should be able to LB Attacker Nu into Taiki Nu.
lIf the unit has same name and same pilot, albeit different types, you can LB them. Example: Taiki Shooter Goldorak with Defender Grendizer is LB-able.
If the unit has different name and different pilot, you can't lb them. Example: Attacker Taiki Final Battle God Gundam with Attacker God Gundam isn't LB-able. Taiki "Summer Oldrin" Attacker Lancelot Grail with Attacker Lancelot Grail Oldrin isn't LB-able.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
(10-18-2017, 05:56 PM)Renegade Havoc Wrote: For that matter, I can't find a pattern as to what units can be fed to each other. Nono's Buster Machine 7's apparently can, despite being all of different damage types.

1) Are they the same unit? If no, then no. If yes, see two.

2) Are they the same pilot? If no, then no. If yes, see three.

3) Are they in every way the same pilot, as in the pilot isn't wearing something silly? If no, then no. If yes, see four.

4) Does one of the units - but not the other - have a Star of any kind, or a Diamond? If no, then no. If yes, congratulations, you can feed them to each other.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(10-19-2017, 12:50 AM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 05:56 PM)Renegade Havoc Wrote: For that matter, I can't find a pattern as to what units can be fed to each other. Nono's Buster Machine 7's apparently can, despite being all of different damage types.

1)  Are they the same unit?  If no, then no.  If yes, see two.

2)  Are they the same pilot?  If no, then no.  If yes, see three.

3)  Are they in every way the same pilot, as in the pilot isn't wearing something silly?  If no, then no.  If yes, see four.

4)  Does one of the units - but not the other - have a Star of any kind, or a Diamond?  If no, then no.  If yes, congratulations, you can feed them to each other.

Thanks!
SRW X-0 Friend ID : 142066546
There should be a kanji of some sort if you can feed it to limit break the other units when you try to fuse them. If there's no kanji label covering the unit, then it's no limit break.