antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
General questions
(05-25-2017, 01:07 PM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(05-25-2017, 09:30 AM)srw785 Wrote: Is the Emperanza an Overman? Does it have an Overskill? I can't seem to find info on this without watching the show again.

Yes.  It has gravity powers as a result of integration with Brunhilde's arm, though much like how King Gainer took temperature powers from an/the Overdevil in a rather different direction, Emperanza also got wormhole capabilities from that (in the last fight he summons Brunhilde itself to help fight the Overdevil)

Edit:
Nvm, Shin doesn't have any basic seed,coordinator abil!ities, totally forgot that. Anything goes, then.
quick question, coming question coming back to the game from a quite long break due to techincal issues, how does the SS chip shop work? how do you get them? been trying to figure out new things, but this one puzzles me
When you max out a regular SSR, you get a shot at them. For instance, if I have five Shooter Aquarions and max one of them out using the others, any I get past that point can be sold, and will give an SS Ticket. Obviously this doesn't work with event units, but if you have a whole shitload of Omega Crystals you can buy bulk in the Guaranteed SSR Gacha and get one or two.

Note that it's case sensitive. If I have and max the Taiki Attacker Freedom, Shooter Freedoms still won't sell for SS Tickets unless I max one of those.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
One question, as I've only received an SS chip once before from this method: If you choose not to convert the duplicate to an SS chip at that exact moment, do you lose the opportunity permanently? Or can you still sell it later and get the SS chip at a later date?
FGO (NA): 006,634,728
(05-26-2017, 02:53 AM)Hypereia Wrote: One question, as I've only received an SS chip once before from this method: If you choose not to convert the duplicate to an SS chip at that exact moment, do you lose the opportunity permanently? Or can you still sell it later and get the SS chip at a later date?

Tested it with... something, I forget what, wasn't sure if I had a copy of a different SSR of the unit. The SS Ticket comes whenever you sell it no matter when that is, alongside 20 green tickets and some money.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287