antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
General questions
It's semi ended, now it's just barely on life support an a cheap attempt to say "we have story" in an almost unplayable game where pay to play has gotten so bad, 99% of the units in the game are useless, and the few that are will be snubbed out in a few months due to the "Omega" taiki units, just hw Taikis snubbed out normal SSRs.

Honestly, don't come back, it's not worth it. Play an actual good and fair game. People can shit talk FGO all they want, at least FGO is fair and can clear the most impossible of quests with stuff from the friend gacha and good tactics/planning.
[Image: Autumn-Four.png]
(12-18-2017, 07:29 AM)kern Wrote: It's been over a year since I paid any attention to this game. Has there been any indication of how long the story mode is going to be and when/if it's going to conclude?

No idea. Chapter 10 finished the Gaogaigar plot and Chapter 11 apparently handles Samekh, but we know of a number of future events from some of the later events and there’s still quite a few series already introduced in the plot that need finales.

Ignore players only here to bitch.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(12-18-2017, 07:29 AM)kern Wrote: It's been over a year since I paid any attention to this game. Has there been any indication of how long the story mode is going to be and when/if it's going to conclude?

It already ended Kern.

it works sorta of like the Z series on a sense, we had a story tied from chapter 1 to chapter 10, with a upgrade for the main characters on chapter 6 or 7 i don't remember them it ended on chapter 9.

and now they're releasing part 2, however the story of the game is fairly simple only the OG plot its strange, but its so bizzare that i rather not try to understand what is happening, as for the series its easier to follow up, however due to some being tied to events it can be a mess like Aquarion introduction as in a big event, as well as Eureka seven most happened on events, Diebuster as well, so you get like "WTF is happening?" every now and them on the main chapters, since some events are canon, while others are just mirror world
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I would personally think this game as a collectible sort of game, like what I did in SD Gundam G Generation series. If you have no love for collecting units, then you really have no reason to return.

Go play Captain Tsubasa: Dream Team instead. I got semi-hooked. XD
(12-18-2017, 08:19 AM)Mai Wrote:

It already ended Kern.

it works sorta of like the Z series on a sense, we had a story tied from chapter 1 to chapter 10, with a upgrade for the main characters on chapter 6 or 7 i don't remember them it ended on chapter 9.

and now they're releasing part 2, however the story of the game is fairly simple only the OG plot its strange, but its so bizzare that i rather not try to understand what is happening, as for the series its easier to follow up, however due to some being tied to events it can be a mess like Aquarion introduction as in a big event, as well as Eureka seven most happened on events, Diebuster as well, so you get like "WTF is happening?" every now and them on the main chapters, since some events are canon, while others are just mirror world
Basically it's like Kingdom Hearts, and Blazblue. They started off with a story, but by the end they've just added more and more crap to shoe horn into the main plot that it all just becomes a convoluted mess that no longer makes sense and forgets about it's true story and just tries to focus on a story to add in whatever the new series is.

This is why games making their debut in XO don;t count as their SRW Debut, because it's not a real SRW in both gameplay, and story. SRW's story are made to incorporate everyones stories and characters. XO just tries to keep changing it's story to fit in as much of the new characters as it goes along.
[Image: Autumn-Four.png]
^And that's not bad, IMHO. I welcome weird stuffs in SRWXOMG, since I can't read the story anyways (beside what Mai translated).
I've no problem with excuse plot as long as I like what I play. Big Grin
(12-18-2017, 12:56 PM)Top Nep Wrote: This is why games making their debut in XO don;t count as their SRW Debut, because it's not a real SRW in both gameplay, and story. SRW's story are made to incorporate everyones stories and characters. XO just tries to keep changing it's story to fit in as much of the new characters as it goes along.

Right, like they did with Zoids New Century Zero, and Iron Leaguer, and Trider G7, and Gundam Sentinel, and Gundam F90, and Tales of Neo Byston Well, and Daiteioh, and Crossbone Steel 7, and many, many others.

(Debuts have at no point been a guarantee of quality of a series mattering in its debut. X-O has as much right as any SRW to be considered a series’ first because regular SRWs can and have treated their debuts like absolute garbage and will continue to do so forever.)
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
its not that bad, some of the events are a very fun read Smile

and others like the Idolmaster and the Sakura Taisen event have been fantastic events, with tied and closed storyline.

some are more messy but that don't mean they don't debuted, i also think that the weird things that they put in XO its good, because they can use to test grounds, there's not as many good robot shows as we used to have, so using those alternative shows will probably be a thing for SRW games
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]