antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
General questions
Bumping my previous question, as well as adding a new one: can an attacker Nu Gundam be fed to the taiki shooter version?

For that matter, I can't find a pattern as to what units can be fed to each other. Nono's Buster Machine 7's apparently can, despite being all of different damage types.
SRW X-0 Friend ID : 142066546
You should be able to LB Attacker Nu into Taiki Nu.
lIf the unit has same name and same pilot, albeit different types, you can LB them. Example: Taiki Shooter Goldorak with Defender Grendizer is LB-able.
If the unit has different name and different pilot, you can't lb them. Example: Attacker Taiki Final Battle God Gundam with Attacker God Gundam isn't LB-able. Taiki "Summer Oldrin" Attacker Lancelot Grail with Attacker Lancelot Grail Oldrin isn't LB-able.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
(10-18-2017, 05:56 PM)Renegade Havoc Wrote: For that matter, I can't find a pattern as to what units can be fed to each other. Nono's Buster Machine 7's apparently can, despite being all of different damage types.

1) Are they the same unit? If no, then no. If yes, see two.

2) Are they the same pilot? If no, then no. If yes, see three.

3) Are they in every way the same pilot, as in the pilot isn't wearing something silly? If no, then no. If yes, see four.

4) Does one of the units - but not the other - have a Star of any kind, or a Diamond? If no, then no. If yes, congratulations, you can feed them to each other.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(10-19-2017, 12:50 AM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(10-18-2017, 05:56 PM)Renegade Havoc Wrote: For that matter, I can't find a pattern as to what units can be fed to each other. Nono's Buster Machine 7's apparently can, despite being all of different damage types.

1)  Are they the same unit?  If no, then no.  If yes, see two.

2)  Are they the same pilot?  If no, then no.  If yes, see three.

3)  Are they in every way the same pilot, as in the pilot isn't wearing something silly?  If no, then no.  If yes, see four.

4)  Does one of the units - but not the other - have a Star of any kind, or a Diamond?  If no, then no.  If yes, congratulations, you can feed them to each other.

Thanks!
SRW X-0 Friend ID : 142066546
There should be a kanji of some sort if you can feed it to limit break the other units when you try to fuse them. If there's no kanji label covering the unit, then it's no limit break.
The oldest stuff in my present box got deleted from all the junk I got from the repulsion event. I'm not 100% sure about this, but it seems the stuff came back a bit later.
Has this happened to anyone else?
(11-27-2017, 11:29 AM)srw785 Wrote: The oldest stuff in my present box got deleted from all the junk I got from the repulsion event. I'm not 100% sure about this, but it seems the stuff came back a bit later.
Has this happened to anyone else?

Pretty sure the box has unlimited storage. When you press the box you can only view and take out the last 200 items.

Let's say you want to look at that 4-Star V Part from you're box.
If it's the 5th,166th,187th etc... last item you will be able to view it and take it out.

If it's the 201st,266,228th etc... you won't be able to view it.
To access it you must take items out of you're box, until it's it becomes the 5th,166th,187th etc... last time.
Then Exit the Main Menu and go back into you're box and it will be there.

This is just what I've learned having 200+ V Parts in my box.
Item's don't get deleted in the box.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: h2_image_20.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
It.. doesn't get deleted? And here I am thinking of getting rid of those V-Parts by letting my gift box overflowed. :/

Question: Does the newer stuffs show up after you went over 200, or are all of them the old 200 V-Parts?
^newer stuff shows up.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: h2_image_20.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Hey, it's true!

Before I got more than 200 items:

Spoiler Show
[Image: Screenshot_2017-11-26-20-27-54.png]

After I got 2 more things. SSR Hissatsu items disappeared: