antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
General questions
Is there a thread concerning seishin? Cursory search turns up nothing on the forum.
SRW X-0 Friend ID : 142066546
(10-09-2017, 01:24 PM)Renegade Havoc Wrote: Is there a thread concerning seishin? Cursory search turns up nothing on the forum.

We just use this.

Spirit Commands

VS Spirit Commands

And if you need more specific information about them, you can ask here.
Is there a bug that freeze and then closet the game?.
I used to play this game on y he same Phone and now on almost every loading screen the game freeze and close so, I want to know if is worth waiting for a fin or should I Give up on playing.
Sometimes the game crashes. It happens.
Been like that ever since the 2.0 update, but I can mostly play with no problems.

But maybeeeeee it's because your phone couldn't keep up with the 3.0 update.
(10-11-2017, 11:15 AM)Xwabisuke Wrote: Is there a bug that freeze and then closet the game?.
I used to play this game on y he same Phone and now on almost every loading screen the game freeze and close so, I want to know if is worth waiting for a fin or should I Give up on playing.

The game works fine for me. Did you try to clear the cache or reinstall the app(If you do this, write down your account ID and password first.)?
(10-11-2017, 11:48 AM)srw785 Wrote:
(10-11-2017, 11:15 AM)Xwabisuke Wrote: Is there a bug that freeze and then closet the game?.

The game works fine for me. Did you try to clear the cache or reinstall the app(If you do this, write down your account ID and password first.)?

I reinstalled 3 times

(10-11-2017, 11:46 AM)Andy Chan Wrote: Sometimes the game crashes. It happens.
Been like that ever since the 2.0 update, but I can mostly play with no problems.

But maybeeeeee it's because your phone couldn't keep up with the 3.0 update.

I used to play in this same Phone some months ago.I really wanted play this game again. I even uninstalled 2 other games to play this one, because i'm a big fan of SRW

Use emulator to play it on PC or go buy a new phone. I have the same problem a few months ago after an update, the game took a lot of RAM and it forced close by itself.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
(10-11-2017, 01:46 PM)Wish Wrote:

Use emulator to play it on PC or go buy a new phone. I have the same problem a few months ago after an update, the game took a lot of RAM and it forced close by itself.
Thanks, I will try it on an emulator then
Did anyone roll on the 20 OMG guaranteed SSR anniversary banner yet? Is it worth going for? I was thinking of trying for the V2 Buster Assault, just because I've always been fond of the unit.

Follow-up question : is there a way to know beforehand what color hexes a Rarity unit is going to need for upgrades? I'd like to have its reqs farmed up in the week before I get a new Rarity Chip.
SRW X-0 Friend ID : 142066546
(01-10-2017, 07:08 AM)BlueMachine Wrote: Actually I got it wrong. I tested Asuka's hissatsu and it spends 3 cores, while giving back 1 core. Apparently the attack counts as 1 hit, even if it shows 2 hits.

Turns out that she it does count of two hits. It's just that it's an 80% chance each hit, so it's:
96% chance of getting 1 core back.
64% chance of getting 2 cores back.
You can tell exactly which hit gives the core if you look. The first core will come out above her Eva's head after she shoots the enemy, the second will come out of the enemy when she kicks it.

Video:
https://imgtc.com/w/wKpKEFQ