antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
General questions
Hit Rate.

I need to increase Hit Rate on unit. What Parts and Support do I give it? I keep missing.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Does anyone have a link to contact support for this game?

Edit: Damn, I can't find it. I haven't been able to log in for a while, I want to contact them ASAP.
[Image: Lancerow.png]
Thebigb:

the only way to increase hit rate its by using support coins and Tieria's command skill, the set up is --> Eternal + Tieria support coin + Anew Support coin + Seraphim Gundam.

Orochi: you still can't log in? i believe that you can contact them trough here:

suparobox-omega_ad@net.bandai.co.jp
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(07-09-2016, 05:04 PM)Orochi Kusanagi Wrote: Does anyone have a link to contact support for this game?

Edit: Damn, I can't find it. I haven't been able to log in for a while, I want to contact them ASAP.

What do you mean you can't log in? What does it say?
Not sure how to contact.

(07-09-2016, 07:44 PM)Mai Wrote: Thebigb:

the only way to increase hit rate its by using support coins and Tieria's command skill, the set up is --> Eternal + Tieria support coin + Anew Support coin + Seraphim Gundam.

Orochi: you still can't log in? i believe that you can contact them trough here:

suparobox-omega_ad@net.bandai.co.jp

Thank you.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
wait, the black seraphim gundam that is for chips increases party hit hate? is that a passive? maybe i will get him in that case :O, everyone says he is mediocre so i just ignored him....
Yes. him, you should't really pass up on both M-Trader SSR's if you can i will because i wasted all my S-chips for science on that horrible 500 S-chips base gatcha

and that's his passive command skill, hit rate up for all the party its a 10% approximately relevant if you ask me
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Speaking of which, they really should fix the damn game. I just got crashed mid-battle!
Is there anything I can do to stop the game from crashing so much?
So we all knew that the new mode that's called "征覇モード (Seiha or Conquest) can give us tickets to roll on "大器" (dàqì / Taiki / Outstanding Talent) unit and it won't expire.
Anyone has those Taiki units? Are those units that have 10k mobility become a game changer that can evade nearly all of enemy attacks and increase their DPS?
I've submitted a ticket and no, as of this post I haven't been able to log in for over 24 hours. It gives me the generic message like my account isn't on the device anymore (like it was moved). I hope it wasn't stolen. This was a major problem with other Bamco games like One Piece (though they have SNS linking now) and Dokkan Battle (still an issue) since it's so easy to "recover" someone else's account through support tickets.

Anyway, I sent one in. Hopefully they respond quickly. They were prompt last year when my pre-reg bonus wasn't working, so here's hoping. =/
[Image: Lancerow.png]
When did you lost your acc Orochi?