antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
General questions
So now Shooter Combattler is the most powerful unit? I liked it the way it was, these rankings change on almost a daily basis.
Game name: Optimus
Friend Code: 130684403
anyone knows how to use olive rainbow ticket?
the google translate said that it's kinda like a guaranteed ssr
Has anyone confirmed this yet?
On page http://wiki.dengekionline.com/srw-x/2016...5%E5%AE%B9

限界突破の拡張
レアリティ、ユニット名、パイロット名の3つが同じなら、タイプの違うユニットを使って限界突破が可能になりました。

If I am not wrong, if we have a unit with the same name, rarity and pilot, we can limit break them with other same unit, rarity and pilot of different type.

Nevermind. I try to limit break my SR Defender Blitz with SR Shooter Blitz and it works.
I didn't know you could do that. I wonder if I should feed my Defender Tauburn to my Attacker one to make it 70.
[Image: Lancerow.png]
So. Omega Quartz chunks? I think it was mission rewards from the Raid. Any info one what these will be for?
"same name, rarity, and pilot".
Hmm.... do we have a variety of SSR like that? I think it benefits more to SRs.
Tauburn, Mazinger Z, Combattler V, Voltes V, Exia, and probably more.
[Image: Lancerow.png]
i added my defender tauburn ssr to feed to my attacker ssr and it displays that it can be used to limit break it, altho i wont do it Big Grin

guys..., is that attacker mazinger from the s-shards worth it? the dengeki wiki says it can get 29k overall power..., guess its outdated? thats the one right?

http://wiki.dengekionline.com/srw-x/%E3%...0%EF%BC%89

about the ssr were choosing from if we get the last bonus from the twitter, i REALLY hope theyre not from the pool of the R+ system xD, that would be lame....
No, that's seems to be the outdated info indeed.
Going by the new system, the new overall power for that Mazinger is 15520.
dang, i will skip then xD, i dont really see good reason for those units at 750 chips.......