antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unit Review thread
(10-18-2017, 02:10 PM)Mattman324 Wrote: His main problem in normal mode that I've noticed is his really goddamn slow attack animation.  Because he doesn't move much faster than other attackers, but they just swing a limb - Kyosuke does that and then further fires the Revolving Bunker, which takes time.

He's almost at Defender tier attack speed just for that.

If his attack speed is the same as the SR then he attacks 5 times per 10 seconds. That's the slowest attack speed in the game.
(10-18-2017, 03:27 PM)srw785 Wrote: If his attack speed is the same as the SR then he attacks 5 times per 10 seconds. That's the slowest attack speed in the game.

It is the same, so yeah.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Yes he face his problems, overall his attack speed its also a problem in stacking his ability.

you expected Excellen but its her Ryuune!

[Image: YP8do1P.jpg]
SSR: Valsione R
Pilot: Ryuune Zoldark (insane woman that its a relationship that only exists on her mind)
Class: Attacker
Function: Combo Nuker

This is Ryuune second unit the first one was the welfare Valsione R with the Cross Smasher, now she received the proper Taiki unit that she deserves, Valsioune R pack a not extraordinary pack of things but there's some things that she can do and i find her interesting.

This is Valsione Status Maxed

Hp + Attack = 22990
HP - 13110
Attack - 9880
Armor - 4940
Mobility - 10270

As we can see here she have nothing on buffed Taikis, her numbers are not impressive by looking at them, they seems...simple enough, Taikis released one year ago already packed similar numbers, her attack even need the full buff bonus to reach 10k, her armor its pretty weak not even 5k, but that's true to the souce material, Ryuune unit its not durable on Masou Kishin, and i loved that they reflected it here somehow, the mobility its fair game.

right now you might be wondering, why her attack is so low? well...

Ryuune attacks 8 times on a 10 seconds interval, she have a good DPS despite her attack being a little lower than normal she is a little faster than normal, other units like Taiki Kallen reach this impressive DPS on normal attacks as well, but i don't have others to compare right now, this was done with the game normal speed. (someone correct me on this if my tests where somehow off)

Hisatsu:

Engetsu Sappou 3 cores - Dashing Combo attack, barrier penetration. (1200%)

Engetsu Sappou its strong, it does a ridiculous huge damage if you menage to hit everything, there's factors on it tough...first its that, its a single target hisatsu, second its that its most likely some hits will crit, and lastly, the last hit packs the stronger attack of all the combo, unfortunately this Hisatsu does not stop time, so Ryuune will not become MPV of 26B, she can also helps tough, the boss don't heal while being hit, and Ryuune hisatsu have quite a long animation so you might take the opportunity to shoot more hisatsus that are faster than hers and proc a lot of dmg, however i won't list her on 26B, simple because alone she can't do it.

Seishins:

Focus - since the unit its quite frail there's a point on using this seishin

Fighting Spirit - long time, little attack up, medium armor up.

i don't think that Fighting spirit its a good seishin on this game, sure it last a LOT, and apparently her OMG version of it even heals for a bit, but if you don't level it might not be worth to use, since Valsioune armor its quite inexistent for the content that you need her anyway

Guts - now we are talking, use this one.

Medium seishin set with one good and two moderate to bad seishins.

Abilities:

DML System - Critical Magnifier increase (50% i think)

This means that when Ryuune crits, naturally her crits will proc more dmg than other units, all her abilities are focused on her doing crits to do her damage, she can reach high numbers of crits sometimes , however critical based units are based on range, and she might fail you when you most need her dmg to crit.

Illusion - Dodge normal attacks at low probability

i don't know how low is low, but this thing procs quite a bit.. its a good ability but as everything that she does its also luck based.

Indispensable Helper - gives 2 attacker cores.

Ero Drama Mania (????? i think its referring to her delusions and how easy she does it) - this is a unlockable ability, at each use of Engetsu Sappou Ryuune gets + 10% attack power and her critical magnifier increases even more, meaning that every Hisatsu will be stronger than the previous one, it stacks till 50%, its pretty hard to do it, she begins with 2 cores of her type and you can shoot one right away, i think that 30% its a reasonable number of stacks that she can reach before the battle is over.

Overall Valsione R its a fun unit to use, she its not overpowered or game changing but she does fun things, and reach fun numbers sometimes, its not a indispensable unit to have around but if you got her she does carry herself on any attacker team.

(VS)

Engetsu Sappou 3 cores

50% Hit Rate up, 100% invalid armor,100% invalid barriers, 4 hits of 50% + 100% last hit (total off 300%) + 50% seal hisatsus for 2 turns

right now i'm asking myself "armor why?" everyone seems to hate armors now, and Ryuune hate them more than others, Engetsu Sappou its strong on (vs) and with a little help from her focus Ryuune can reach +80% hit rate, leaving Eureka with 20% dodge(takin into account Ryuune passives) only you need only a commander or pilot part that gives her a huge aim increase on (vs) and she can take out Eureka, it don't meters if all the hits don't proc if half the hisatsu hits its already done, problem is.. you have to survive till you turn arrive.

DML System gives her Evasion and Aim + 50% + 500 speed, increase guard by 80%

this is one of those "please let me move?" abilities buffed, the guard its actually nice since Valsioune is frail.

Illusion - 70% of dodging enemy attacks

Indispensable Helper - This is Ryuune team buff, its not as strong as the other 4 that exists, she gives 50% armor to everyone, and hit rate to everyone and status resistance + 30%, and speed all the units by 200.

the good thing is... there's no restriction this works with any unit, even if you use this on OMG Mazinkaiser he will gain +50 armor.

Troll Skill - when Ryuune avoids a attack... the regenerate 20% of her HP and generate a rainbow core, this is basically what attacker Eureka as about when arena started, however Ryuune has bushin... now we have several units that ignore bushin, among them Eureka and Anemone, but even if you can't use on (vs) Arena, it will still be very usefull on battle more and conquest (vs)

EX Skill: Gives a attacker core.

Overall a ok unit, passable Taiki with a lot of rng backing it up her damage, however when she does her thing and it works her performance its quite great, but i can't say that she is top of anything Ryuune its probably the weaker unit of the 4 on the banner, but there's good things about her as well! so don't be sad if you got her, she is the bigger critter on the game for sure.

but as you can see Ryuune has no way to increase her critical rate only her critical dmg, so you need to fix by deploying Ships and equipping her with coins and parts that enable her crit, if you equip her right and make her crit constantly she does a ridiculous huge damage, she is sure a hard hitter, and its not to be underestimated.

she is a independent unit, she don't need another unit to fix some problem to be great.
she will for sure see use on Conquest (VS) as a dodge tanker
She is funny :O

Curiosity: Ryuune its the only pilot of this banner to not have a Pilot Part yet.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Ryune was my second most wanted unit from this scamcha Undecided .

(10-19-2017, 09:14 AM)Mai Wrote: Ryuune attacks 8 times on a 10 seconds interval, she have a good DPS despite her attack being a little lower than normal she is a little faster than normal, other units like Taiki Kallen reach this impressive DPS on normal attacks as well, but i don't have others to compare right now, this was done with the game normal speed. (someone correct me on this if my tests where somehow off)

I just did a test, she attacks 5.5 times per 10 seconds same as Granzon. I did it at the lowest speed, since that's the speed that Udon/Dengeki uses for this test.