antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unit Review thread
My Yoko has maxed hissatsu, btw. If you want to check her out, I placed her in my leader.
(09-01-2016, 12:08 PM)Mai Wrote: oh thanks fixed now \o

It's still not fixed...

I'm building up my Gurren Lagann on the side, hopefully within a day or two it'll be reviewable in the case that you decide to review it.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
WTF? you're right was still wrong fixed this time XD

i was sure that i had fixed that ._.

i can review Gurren Laggan after the event ends, but thank you for the ready unit to review, i wish to have a look at your Yoko when the event ends as well Andy mine is pretty much unfinished
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

i think i should make this clear since i never stated here.

i don't make reviews for Tekai units since all of them are obviously good, and all the xps and upgrades that you get for them its worth.

I agree. Taiki are basically this games version of a 6* in other games, you can't really go wrong with any of them.
[Image: Lancerow.png]
If someone have lvl 65 V Gundam can you add me for review the unit purposes? send me a PM in case or just answer this Smile

status of Taiki Kallen maxed:
[Image: IoaUC8C.png]

as i said i don't review Taiki units, they all good, its just that if you happen to have other Taiki attackers and are wondering if you should try her or not

Damn, I want her but with the 1 year, I'm just too scared to throw away crystals as I fall deeper into despair..while eating this pair...which tastes awefule. =/

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(10-03-2016, 05:56 AM)Mai Wrote: status of Taiki Kallen maxed:
[Image: IoaUC8C.png]

as i said i don't review Taiki units, they all good, its just that if you happen to have other Taiki attackers and are wondering if you should try her or not

3 of her 4 Abilities are all designed to raise her ATK in Normal and Conquest Mode. So for the most part, she is as her assigned class is supposed to be - a full Attacker.

In Arena Mode, unlike her Summer Version, Kallen's normal attacks do not cause a status effect. Instead, it has a 50% chance of giving a free Rainbow Core. Her Barrier remains the same reducing all attacks against her by half. She also has a 40% boost in Dodge Rate and an increased Action Gauge speed. So you can bet she will attack first when controlled by the AI. Finally, her Hissatsu deals 180% damage, and has an 80% chance of reducing the enemies' dodge rate for 3 turns. It covers a range of 2x3 squares and costs 4 Cores.

Kallen also has an EX Ability that raises her Dodge Rate even further by 20%. However, it is unknown at this time how to activate it in battle.
SRW X-Ω Friend ID

My FB Group Page (Animation Nation)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/431732260303385/

YT Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFOaES2...4C_mggSkmg

Soon as I max my Shinkiro it'll be my leader. It's 47/65 right now.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287