antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Unit Review thread
(11-03-2017, 10:31 AM)Wish Wrote: Taiki Alexander Liberte (Akito) and Taiki Alexander Type 2 (Layla)
Dengeki review
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/622/1622440/

This Udon dude didn't seem to roll any of the event gachas?
In the last review he had 90 OMGs now he's got 130...

On a different note reading his review seems to imply new Leila teams very well with Akito, now I wish I had the OMGs to roll for her...
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
(11-03-2017, 09:21 PM)Hokuto73 Wrote:
(11-03-2017, 10:31 AM)Wish Wrote: Taiki Alexander Liberte (Akito) and Taiki Alexander Type 2 (Layla)
Dengeki review
http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/622/1622440/

This Udon dude didn't seem to roll any of the event gachas?
In the last review he had 90 OMGs now he's got 130...

On a different note reading his review seems to imply new Leila teams very well with Akito, now I wish I had the OMGs to roll for her...

Udon its F2P on the game, his aiming its to show how far he can get like that, he is probably not summoning because he used a lot on the ATX team units and got Masaki only after a lot of dead multis.

but yeah but he didn't datamined the units this time, he did said however that Leila and Akito works very well together i think that its all up to your priorities on the game ^^

Little Witch Academia robot will be the next event probably and since we are not getting more tickets for collabs it will probably be 3 multis for him, on 3 multis/guaranteed Collab unit, the full step up can always end on a dead step up, mine was totally dead till now.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Yes like Mai said. Udon usually aim for the New Comer I think.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
Grand Charion

[Image: 18350015.jpg]

Max Stats at Limit Break
HP  11450
ATK 6670
DEF 5370
AGI 4330

Max Stats at Limit Break (Taiki)
HP  18450
ATK 11170
DEF 7870
AGI 5500

Hissatsu
Miracle Magical Shining Tornado Punch
- (Normal/Conquest Mode) Costs 3 Cores; 3 Squares Horizontal Range; Targets 1 Enemy; Large Combo Damage
- (Arena/VS Mode) Costs 3 Cores; Targets 1 row; Deals 200% Damage; Ignores Guard, Barrier and DEF by 100%; Accuracy and Critical Hit Rate up by 50%; 70% chance of blocking Healing for 3 turns

Seishins (will use terms from SRW V)
Guts
Faith
Hot Blood

Abilities
Hot Spirit (熱い魂|Atsui Tama)
- (Normal/Conquest) Boosts ATK and DEF
- (Arena/VS) Critical At the start of battle, boost HP by 10,000

Justice of The Seven Stars (正義の七つ星|Seigi no Nanatsu Boshi)
- (Normal/Conquest) Critical Hits can pierce Barriers
- (Arena/VS) Immune to Hissatsu, Seishin, and Healing blocks

Believing Heart (信じる心|Shinjiru Kokoro)
- (Normal/Conquest) For each Core gained, boost ATK, Accuracy, and Movement Speed.
- (Arena/VS) If HP is below 1/2, boost DEF by 300%, AGS up 3000.

Magic Soldier (魔導戦士|Mahou Senshi)
- (Normal/Conquest) For every 3 Cores gained, boost DEF, Critical Hit Rate, and Critical Hit Damage.
- (Arena/VS) Give 2 cores and heal 50% HP every turn.

EX Ability
- Reduce damage by 3500 points.

You can think of the Grand Charion as the Defender-class version of the Daizyujin/Megazord. In Normal Mode, it relies heavily on stacking cores in order to get its buffs. It does have the capability of piercing barriers, so against that pesky Eva-01 in Conquest Mode, this is the one you'd want to use.

For being a magic-based unit, I was expecting it can handle against a variety of buffs and nerfs in the Arena. But sadly, it has nothing against Bunshin. Still, it ignores Guard, Barrier and 100% of DEF. This means a huge amount of damage if the target doesn't have any DEF boosts.

The Grand Charion in Arena Mode also has the workings of a good Defender. It already starts off with a boost in HP and immune to Hissatsu, Seishin, and Healing blockage (though not status effects). The EX Ability assures reduced damage no matter what, so you need units high ATK units like Shin Getter to make up for it. Once its HP is down by half, it gets a bigger boost of DEF and an instant boost to AGS, getting more turns faster than other units.

Being able to gain 2 cores every turn and healing 50% of HP is a huge plus. With the right combination of units, you can easily build cores for a Hissatsu spam.

EDIT: The only thing I am unsure of is if the effects of Believing Heart, once activated, stays when the Grand Charion's HP is healed back to over 50%. Unless I'm mistaken, I assume it does.
SRW X-Ω Friend ID

My FB Group Page (Animation Nation)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/431732260303385/

YT Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFOaES2...4C_mggSkmg

I will review it latter for those that are on the fence.

Gundam X = Meh
New Turn A = Yay!

New Kallen = ????

Omega Kallen
[Image: 1KMWqy2.png]
vs
Regular Kallen
[Image: mXnl1e4.png]

OMG Kallen

Fist Skill = Attack up + movement up + evade up
Radiation Barrier lvl 3  (70% dmg mitigation)
attack bonus for every enemy shoot down (unknown modifier)
Barrier Pierce on normal attacks

Regular Kallen
First Skill = Large movement and large attack up
Radiation Barrier Lvl 2  (50% dmg mitigation)
Attack up when hp its above 2/3 (10%)
Attack Speed up

Quote:When you pull OMG Kallen the game will ask if you want to SELL HER if you have the regular Kallen maxed! click on the "NO" button (its the red one)

Also don't feed all your Regular Taiki Kallens to this one in one go, because once she reaches 80 she will become unable to unlock her OMG Hisatsu, so let her at 75 and forget that at that level till you get another one a day.

and no i don't know why they inserted this ridiculous feature on the step up summons but pay attention the screen appears right after the summon animation, so if you're happy summoning you can pretty much do it unknowing what was that screen.

you can also feed one Kallen to the other, that's your preference.

Datamine on all the new units is out review time, sorry the double post people, i will do this one fast, because the tier list has been updated.

Mistake Tier (units that are exeptional on all game modes)
Eureka
Anemone
Excellen
Kyosuke
Taiki Kira
Stella

S Rank (Incredible units on normal mode, but on (vs) battle mode are not so incredible)
Gasenetic GGG
Defender Harukaiser
Huckbein
Oogami
Omega Kira
Van Reiz
XMas Gunbuster

A Rank (Great units on normal mode,on (vs) mode they struggle a little)
Summer Oldin (Summer)
Shooter Nono
Providence Gundam
Attacker Kisaragi
Quan't
Char
Shinn Getter
Eva 013
Ryuune/Masaki
Granzon

Relevant citation:
Lelouch and Fail.

you can see all the ranks on Dengeki i didn't posted them all you can see all the scores here:

http://dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/484/1484896/

have in mind that this new weird score its heavily biased on who works under what super buffer commander or extremely broken units

Now lets proceed with the new units. 

SSR: Gurren S.E.I.T.E.N
Pilot: Kallen Stedfield
Class: Attacker
Function: MAP Nuker
Level Break Feed: Taiki Gurren at the Girls Base Gacha.

[Image: tEuA5m4.jpg]

its our 4th Omega unit, and also the first one to receive a significant upgrade.

That's Kallen status at 80:
HP + Attk - 20730
Hp - 10540
Att - 10190
Def - 5780
Mob -10240

Yes the gurren carries the exact same numbers it had on its release, Kallen unit has regular numbers not extraordinary status, and the low status its the weakest part of this unit that i will adress latter, like her previous release this one relies on strong abilities to do its job.

Hisatsu:

Radiation Wave (3/4 red cores)

its a big wave that covers a lot of the map in front of Kallen the 3 cores one has 850% modifier, while the 4 cores one has a 1000% modifier, more range and stun all enemies in range 100%

its a Omega Hisatsu that you want to get if you got this unit, however its pretty tricky to get your hands on one, since you have to get her two times i hope that with time they release a item that unlock those things.

On (vs) it does 140%, the Omega one hits all the screen and recover seal for 4 turns, The normal ones has less range, 140% and seal recover for 2 turns. (both of them invalidate defenses)

Normal Hisatsu Screen on a cross attack:
[Image: uwBDK66.jpg]

Omega Hisatsu Screen:
[Image: HWFCQbA.jpg]

Her seishins remains the same, however now with this unit being upgraded you can finally get rid of the Guts seishin and take Soul since the unit its far more durable.

Abilities

This is the part that heavily changed this unit

I will focus on one ability... Kallen has a very broken one, for every unit that she blows she get a attack up after 10 enemies her attack power goes up 70% and her critical rate 90%, she does a pretty ridiculous dmg on this state when finished, so she is ideal to deal with large waves of enemies.

the barrier skill now mitigates 70% of all the dm the unit takes from all attributes instead of 50%

and ending her normal attacks pierce barriers, and does increased dmg on enemies that has them.

and the question raises can Kallen beat 26B?!!!

no for one single thing...she can't stack her attack there, as i said there's a problem on Kallen's kit, she needs to kill grunt enemies before arriving on the boss full powered at least 10, so she can do her thing, but 26B its a map with only 3 bosses, she will constantly hit the boss, but she won't be able to destroy it and that's a shame.

things would be different if she could stack everything and even them she would need 12 cores on the last part.

on (Vs) Kallen acts as a immovable annoying wall, she can dodge a lot, its pretty fast always blocks and counters generating a core, she is not very strong on the arena mode if you play that, but for (vs) Conquest and Battle mode she is awesome.

Fighting Omega Kallen.

Akito can't be hit and Stella completely blows her on mile second, among other units, she is nothing special there.

Old and busted Seiten reduces damage taken by 10% in normal mode. New and shiny Seiten reduces damage taken by 30% in normal mode.

"Omega Units aren't bette-BLAAUUUURRGGHHH!!!!"
(11-18-2017, 11:05 AM)srw785 Wrote: Old and busted Seiten reduces damage taken by 10% in normal mode. New and shiny Seiten reduces damage taken by 30% in normal mode.

Weren't the Kira and Mazinkaiser one's sidegrades at best?
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(11-18-2017, 07:14 PM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 11:05 AM)srw785 Wrote: Old and busted Seiten reduces damage taken by 10% in normal mode. New and shiny Seiten reduces damage taken by 30% in normal mode.

Weren't the Kira and Mazinkaiser one's sidegrades at best?

Kira was a sidegrade, but Mazinkaiser was upgraded. It was a slight upgrade, but it's enough to make it better than the original and it was with no drawbacks.
Then there's Levy who shits on the original, he is actually the biggest offender.
Trusting OuchiP and Terada is just as had trusing Electronic Arts and ubisoft. You should have all seen this coming.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]