[Image: 13350015.jpg]

Max Stats at Limit Break
HP  10970
ATK 6260
DEF 5250
AGI 4390

Hissatsu
Ganzantou
- (Normal/Conquest Mode) Costs 3 Cores; 3 Squares Horizontal Range; Targets 1 Enemy; Medium Combo Damage
- (Arena/VS Mode) Costs 2 Cores; Targets 1 enemy; Deals 170% x 3 Damage; Ignores Guard; Enemy's Action Gauge reduced by 30%.

Seishins (will use terms from SRW V)
Fighting Spirit
Guts
Spirit

Abilities
Infighting Lv 3
- (Normal/Conquest) Greatly increases ATK; Increases Movement Speed
- (Arena/VS) ATK up 15%; AGS up 250

Kaiser Pilot
- (Normal/Conquest) Greatly boosts ATK and Critical Hit Rate
- (Arena/VS) Immune to Slow, and Stun; Action Gauge cannot be reduced

Part of Hell (『地獄』の片割れ| Jigoku no Hiraware)
- (Normal/Conquest) Critical Hits pierce Barriers
- (Arena/VS) Remove all Status Effects each turn

Codename "Amon 6"
- (Normal/Conquest) Each enemy destroyed boosts Critical Hit Rate, greatly boots ATK
- (Arena/VS) Accuracy up 50%; AGS Up 300; Add 10k HP at start of battle.

EX Ability
- none

I am not impressed, to be honest. SKL here is a Defender, but it's abilities make it behave more like an Attacker. Granted SKL is not a tank like Kaiser itself, but at least show that it's quite nimble as seen in the OAV.

What I hate most is the waste of ability slots in VS Mode. Why have an ability to be immune to Slow and Stun when you have one that removes ALL Status Effects per turn? Since SKL is a Defender, why not give it abilities that make it worth its class like Guard or something? A near lack of Accuracy boosts, low AGI, and a not so impressive DEF makes it less useful even against Shooters.

Worth noting SKL only features Ken Kaido as the pilot. So expect Ryo Magami to be for the Shooter version, and both for the SKL + Wing Cross for Attacker, and possibly a Taiki at that.
SRW X-Ω Friend ID

My FB Group Page (Animation Nation)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/431732260303385/

YT Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFOaES2...4C_mggSkmg

suppose he crit on shooter with his first seishin its reliable his kit is well done to break barriers and do some damage, a pain that he is not a Taiki but should help on Conquest 26 depending on his modifiers.

as for the (vs) skills, its because of Anemone, he will have 20k HP and flat hp its the only way to survive her first turn, but even if you survive her attacks slows you,zero your gauge and seal your units.

this is probably they trying to make a unit that can at least fight a team with a single Anemone on it, since he will not receive the speed down, and his gauge will not be on zero, and on his turn the seal will run off, of course this will not work with this defender version but maybe with the attacker one or shooter one.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Something I've noticed no one's mentioned yet - Segalion's last unit scenario (requires 2 Limit Breaks) gives a free copy of her AND a frigging Limit Transfer crystal! Any other units have bonus goodies like this?
SRW X-0 Friend ID : 142066546
(10-13-2017, 06:19 PM)Renegade Havoc Wrote: Something I've noticed no one's mentioned yet - Segalion's last unit scenario (requires 2 Limit Breaks) gives a free copy of her AND a frigging Limit Transfer crystal! Any other units have bonus goodies like this?

All of them they also get 1500 points when Maxed.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
How come I didn't get Limit Transfer crystals when I maxed out my Defender Mazinger Z and my Shooter Unicorn Destroy?
(10-13-2017, 07:37 PM)Renegade Havoc Wrote: How come I didn't get Limit Transfer crystals when I maxed out my Defender Mazinger Z and my Shooter Unicorn Destroy?

They are not Collab units, also needs not to be a Taiki.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
(10-13-2017, 06:19 PM)Renegade Havoc Wrote: Something I've noticed no one's mentioned yet - Segalion's last unit scenario (requires 2 Limit Breaks) gives a free copy of her AND a frigging Limit Transfer crystal! Any other units have bonus goodies like this?

Most limited event units. Also I hope you didn't kill that new extra one you got, as that one was a Taiki.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(10-14-2017, 12:38 AM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(10-13-2017, 06:19 PM)Renegade Havoc Wrote: Something I've noticed no one's mentioned yet - Segalion's last unit scenario (requires 2 Limit Breaks) gives a free copy of her AND a frigging Limit Transfer crystal! Any other units have bonus goodies like this?

Most limited event units.  Also I hope you didn't kill that new extra one you got, as that one was a Taiki.

I didn't actually get it to LB2, I was just browsing through its unit scenario rewards. Not sure I want to pony up for the unlikely chance of dropping another copy, what with the ATX units coming next. But I might fork over a couple of arena Limit Breaker crystals when I get the chance - the Limit Transfer crystal and a Taiki version pretty much pays for itself.
There is happening a lot of speculation regarding the new units and a lot of doubts will sure be lift with time, but for now since datamine numbers are finally out i will review like always (Anemone and Muginami are still comming)

SSR: Alt Eisen Riese
Pilot: Kyosuke Nanbu
Type: Taiki Attacker
Function: crowd controller/barrier breaker

[Image: bVJXT53.jpg]

Before 3.0 we received the new form of  powerful units that where... strange, units that felled undisputed goddesses of the (vs) battle mode and not much impressive on the regular game, that made me think about that a little, "why would they make units that are only good for one mode now? does that even makes sense?" ,  how much power creep these units really have? lets see for ourselves? Smile

This is Alt Eisen Riese numbers maxed (normal mode):

HP + Attack Total: 27630
HP: 15370
Attack: 12260
Armor : 10210
Mobility: 10030

As we can see his numbers are not scary, we have scarier numbers out there, Granzon packs almost 35k, and talking about attackers alone Shinn Getter and Eva 013 carry a huge pack of status on its back, Alt HP its very good, taking into consideration his armor and also his mobility that its pretty huge (and i sincerely don't think that it should be that huge), but he have almost 40+ K if we add all his status and that sure make him come to fight for the top of attackers, yes...fight, because i don't think that he gets there easily.

Hisatsu:

Claymores use 3 cores

the area its good 3 x 2 in front of the unit the using a modifier of 900% (same as the OMG Taiki units OMG Hisatsus but less range), this hisatsu can break barriers and do damage ignoring also defense, and now you might be asking yourself "why didn't you listed that he is good for 26b?" because he its not good for 26B, on that map we need Hisatsus that "stop time" or "combo hisatsus" to beat the bosses, this one its a normal one and its not a combo one or long hisatsu, so he can't play this role  he can sure help but alone he can't do it.

Seishins:

Acell ~ make alt faster that's good since he have a the more he attacks the stronger he gets ability

Iron Wall

Assault ~ increase attack power and attack speed for some time (notice that its a short time when its medium it says)

a bad seishin set its the price to pay for a godly status baseline, there's a single seishin that helps the unit do its job on the basic kit, so equip his pilot part you lose nothing.

Abilities:

ATX Team captain ~ Attack, Armor, and movement speed up (10%)

Breaktrough ~ break trough defenses

notice that this DON"T break barriers, or help it, this ability helps only against enemies that defend constantly, those are rare and little in number on normal mode.

Masters ~ attackin enemies 2 times increase attack,movement speed and armor.

This is identical to Taiki Attacker nono skill its the same thing just that nono has to attack 3 times, the stacks are the same as well, 45% he reaches 17k of attack with all his abilities stacked, however to make it... you need to hit a base of 30 hits.... that's a lot and will suffer the same fate as attacker nono skill stack never, another entire different thing is how Fighter Nono stack her skill a LOT FASTER, since she can hit 2 or 3 enemies at the same time reaching 10k attack on almost all maps, the same don't happens here, you need to plan, but its possible if you want to stack.

Gamble ~ Give barrier penetration to attack, and when this occurs gives extra dmg

on normal play Alt Eisen Riese its a strong Taiki unit that have some of the best features of the high level Taikis, however he packs bad seishins and one ability that its almost base line useless, currently the highest level content its Conquest 26 for he can help and do a lot of dmg, but he can't outperform other barrier breakers with better kits.

~~~ (Vs) ~~~

here things are different and Kyosuke is sub king.

Claymore use 6 cores on arena, and ignore defense,ignore bushin,turn off enemy defense for 1 turn after kyosuke attack and speed him up by 500 (400%)

we cannot say that the 6 cores don't pay up, they do sure, but is still 6 cores, that means that he will be normal attacking A LOT if you don't have one of the two news "i vomit cores for you" units, that means Rain Weissritter and Shooter OO Raiser.

his seishins are still bad at vs.

he as a very good one tough the last one enable Kyosuke to gives barrier penetration to ally near him, and that's fantastic.

Abilities:

Armor + 200%, critical + 80%, hp+ 10k at the start of the battle.

very good ability, and no complains from me.

Kyosuke of course, also ignores armor,ignores defenses, and recover 20% of his hp when he hits

Super Buff:

Increase critical rate, dodge, defense and crit by 70% for shooters and blasters that don't have skills raising these

as you can figure its hard to find units that meet the criteria there's some of course, Kyosuke might put some old blasters back into the game.

counter attack.

taking all into consideration, Alt looks a unstoppable machine of destruction, however he have one major problem, his hit rate its abysmal and he has NO WAY to increase it, that means that much like Shinji he will keep missing dodge units forever, the only way to fix this is using units that has seishins that gives him 100% hit rate by doing that you are missing a slot on your team (and missing like 5 attacks out of 7), for example Alt can't counter Eureka, simple because he can't even hit her under normal circumstances, and she can ignore his armor and deal flat hp dmg.

Dealing with Alt Eisen
- OMG Kira
- Excellen

due to his bad hit rate he can also be chipped down by destroying his team and taking him out with ignore armor hisatsus or burning ones that numerous units have

Kyosuke is sure pretty strong, one of the best attackers of the game on the moment, i placed him on 3rd on the Rank with a 9/10 tied to it, offers support, big attack and huge dmg and some utility on (vs) however i was not impressed by his performance on normal mode, while he is sure very good, he is not the end of all attackers
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

His main problem in normal mode that I've noticed is his really goddamn slow attack animation. Because he doesn't move much faster than other attackers, but they just swing a limb - Kyosuke does that and then further fires the Revolving Bunker, which takes time.

He's almost at Defender tier attack speed just for that.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287