antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NieR: Automata Gameplay Video
Remember Drankegard? Remember NieR? Yoko Taro?

NieR: Automata is the sequel to NieR, but the game is now developed by Platinum Games.
Currently under development, the game is exclusive for PlayStation 4 and set in the same world as NieR.

Set an unknown time after the events of Nier, the story revolves around a war between the remnants of humanity and the machine army of invaders from another world. The initial invasion forced humanity to flee to the Moon.

The main protagonists are combat androids dubbed "YoRHa" sent by humanity to fight the invaders in a proxy war. While denied emotions and lacking true names, they have particular attitudes that distinguish them from their fellows.

The main protagonist is YoRHa No. 2 Model B, or "2B" for short, a female-model YoRHa android whose main traits are being calm and composed. Other main characters are "9S" (YoRHa No. 9 Model S), a reconnaissance android who displays more emotion than other YoRHa units; and "A2" (YoRHa Model A No. 2), an obsolete prototype android of 2B's line with a taciturn personality who often chooses to act alone.

Gameplay video!

The game looked lovely! I myself hadn't got the chance to actually play NieR, but looking at the gameplay video, I think I'll like it. Game will be released early 2017.
game of the generation :O

everything else non SRW looks lame near this one
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Boss Battle

Awesome music, but I'm not sure if I have the capability of doing reflex based game like that. Big Grin
Coming to PC in 2017.
http://gematsu.com/2016/08/nier-automata...early-2017
... considering the Creators track record what he considers happy and the fact that he said this Game will have a "Super Happy Ending" ... yeah better keep the Booze, Tissues and Antidepressiva close.

And yeah Day 1 buy Big Grin
TGS'16 Trailer:

It's kinda bad trailer, though.

NieR: Automata releasing Feb 23, 2017.
Yay.
http://www.siliconera.com/2016/09/19/nie...-fighting/

Quote:It doesn’t take much to see that NieR: Automata is a pretty action-heavy game, but Square Enix wants everyone, including novice players, to enjoy it. That said, they’ve introduced the “Auto Mode” feature for that purpose.

As for the “Auto Mode” feature, it was made to provide support in battle by switching out the player controls with an AI that does the fighting for you, including attacks and evasive moves that are all done automatically, so even those who aren’t great at games can clear it from start to end.

It's basically a newbie mode. I actually welcome this kind of feature, otherwise I would never, ever finish Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge on my own. XD

Pretty. Anyone buying?
Alright, I must say that I'm really loving this game so far.
Crazy boss fight, awesome action, and stuffs.

And I get the "What Are You Doing?" Trophy by accident. XD
Let's focus on her more delightful assets. Maybe this will sell the game more. Big Grin