antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Super Robot Taisen V
I'm finally back, I've been out of the loop for a while now >_> So how was SRWV?
Fun and easy. I'm able to get all the sr points (minus the one with wrong description).
I think this is the SRW for newcomer. My SRW newcomer friend is enjoying it too and he's obsessed with the sr point. XD
Having English definitely is a big draw for him.
It definitely seems like a one shot SRW game. Although most of the shows in the game are post series and some of them are just guest units. Its still a pretty good game. While it reuses a good number of assets from Z3, it improves on a good amount of them. Plus some of the new mechanics is good too and makes it stand out more.

The originals plot is pretty weak though... Especially the original enemies, one of the weakest I've seen in a console SRW game in quite a while.
(04-23-2017, 10:29 AM)yazi Wrote: The originals plot is pretty weak though... Especially the original enemies, one of the weakest I've seen in a console SRW game in quite a while.

Which is why it's perfect for newcomers. You don't want them to be put off by a 500k HP final boss with HP regen and multiple stages of HP recovery, right?

I'm playing Soji right now, and this guy is hilarious. Also I think it can be easily platinumed, which is what I'm aiming right now.
Sorry, I meant that the original enemie's plot was also very weak too, although they are pretty weak in battle too compared to most other original enemies in SRW lately.

The personalities of the original protagonists is alright though.
Finished my first playthrough. After the slow pace of playing through 300+ stages in the five Z games over the last decade, a one-off 50 stage game without squads was welcome.
Benefit to easier entries too is you can make anyone viable and have fun with the self-imposed challenge.

[Image: C-J2xRuVYAAETEd.jpg]

[Image: C-J2y7CVwAAj6e8.jpg]