antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Super Robot Taisen V
Regarding Yamato 2199: Did it included it along with Nadesico just to make a "Yamato Nadeshiko" joke in the game? Smile

EDIT: Also, It't not supossed that other Brave series besides GaoGaiGar cannot appear in SRW because they're owned by Takara?
(06-05-2016, 12:04 AM)Technical Monkey Wrote: Regarding Yamato 2199: Did it included it along with Nadesico just to make a "Yamato Nadeshiko" joke in the game? Smile

EDIT: Also, It't not supossed that other Brave series besides GaoGaiGar cannot appear in SRW because they're owned by Takara?

At this point  it is quite clear  they can have everything they want ie they  put some Money in it
It was obvious from the gameplay that it's using the Z3 engine again, meaning Partner System, Maximum Break, etc. I was hoping for something a little more innovative, but since it's also for the Vita, I guess I can see why that's the case.

Is it just me or is the roster appears small compared to past SRWs? Not counting the sequels and spin-offs, you get a total of 19 series in the game.

I do hope for the game's sake that it's at least challenging and the final boss taking more effort than just an HP sponge. And since this is a stand-alone entry, here's hoping the game doesn't end up as boring as K.

Glad to see Judau back. I guess this mean's Z's story would be the TV version and not the movies?

Unicorn is obvious since the TV version is ongoing.

Destiny and 00 again? Well, it can't be helped, I guess. No Wing this time so no Heero who would kick Setsuna's ass like in Z2.

I dunno what's worse - fighting enemies with the Distortion Fields, or fighting enemies with the Lambda Drivers? Least there are no Orgon Clouds.....

Pretty much speculating that ZERO's story in the game will be altered entirely for this one a la Destiny (prefer it to be the case. Was totally disappointed with the manga's ending on how Zero can be defeated). Best guess that Zero would either be an option to evolve from Shin when it reaches max morale, or like Alpha Kaiser, you get to choose whether to keep Shin or go with Zero.

AND FOR GOD'S SAKES! BRING BACK THE FDS!

Nice to see another Brave series other than GaoGaiGar. Does this mean we will eventually see the other Brave shows take part in SRW? Who knows.

Interested with how Hathaway would deal with Londo Bell since he's from Mufti. Either we start off with Reim in the Penelope and have Hathaway join later, or the other way around and Reim would be convincable.

Never watched Cross Ange, so I can't give my thoughts on it.

Yamato is a surprise. Guess this counts as the first non-robot series to be in a console SRW ever. I suppose this could also mean that Battleships will have a much greater role in the game, as opposed to being a mere support unit or keep it out of harm's way. This also means we may see the Arcadia (Captain Harlock) or the Blue Noah/Thundersub very soon.

God, finding the themes for Might Gaine and Yamato is gonna be a pain to find......
SRW X-Ω Friend ID

My FB Group Page (Animation Nation)
https://www.facebook.com/groups/431732260303385/

YT Channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCFOaES2...4C_mggSkmg

(06-05-2016, 12:47 AM)ryoga316 Wrote: God, finding the themes for Might Gaine and Yamato is gonna be a pain to find......

This one is very SRW-styled one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7VGRAglfDI
Basically all the series included have a model in the Tamashii line (maybe only Mazinger 0). I think this was the driving force in the choice of the series to be included.
Really happy for Hathaway, Crossbone and Mightgaine.
They're really reusing a lot of sprites this time, and I'm pretty sure we'll have an icon map again. Oh, and I don't believe it's another standalone title. SRW Z was announced as a standalone, too. Let's wait for the originals to be revealed (I always hope for you-know-who to design them!)
(06-05-2016, 12:47 AM)ryoga316 Wrote: Interested with how Hathaway would deal with Londo Bell since he's from Mufti. Either we start off with Reim in the Penelope and have Hathaway join later, or the other way around and Reim would be convincable.

Hathaway's Flash is one of four series that are already confirmed as unit/character only (the other are Eva Q, Mazinger Zero and Steel Seven). They'll likely fold him into some other plot.
WHEW THE HYPE IS REAL , although i'm somewhat feeling awkward seeing series like Trailblazer , SEED Destiny and EVA again , well hope Banpresto does more story fixing magic . Cross Ange though ? man good thing we're only going to see it from the mecha point of view ...... darn Might Gaine , wished for it quite awhile , good to have ZZ back . Although I feel like its such a troll Banpresto did like , Hey its SRW V , we are gonna troll the fans by not adding any series that has the letter V as a main symbol .
SRW X-Omega Friend Code : 133719200
SRW X-Omega IGN : EuphNiteS
What I'm hoping for:
- Tetsuya Tsurugi and Great Mazinkaiser
- Koji Kabuto summoning the "spirits" of other mecha
Such an unusual and nice cast list. Also a very nice mix of old and new, can't wait for this one!
[Image: Lancerow.png]
(06-04-2016, 10:43 PM)Nickless One Wrote: It's a pity Zero, Hataway, Steel 7 and (unsurprisingly) Eva Q are units/characters only. Hope at least some of the antagonists make it in (like the two Jovian twins).

The V is from Voyage, by the way.

Zero being units only sort of takes some of the edge off of that for me, and does make sense - technically Zero's plot ceases to work right by being in SRW (they could always write around that, but still).

Steel 7 is units only, though? That's a real bummer, I figured it'd be easy enough to adapt. I'm wondering if this means we're basically just going to get X1's upgrades and not the actual Steel 7.

Jeez, I sure have been a bundle of joy through all these recent announcements, huh? Sorry everyone. Guess it's time to change my avatar.

[Image: mccV5IB.jpg?1]