antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Super Robot Taisen V
I'm hearing some rumblings that "English confirmed" screenshot is actually referring to Moon Dwellers, which was of course also a part of the stream - can anyone confirm/deny?
What reality did I step into? This cannot be real. Yamato 2199? Hathaway's Flash? Might Gaine? Mazinger Zero? Nope, not real. It can't be.
(06-04-2016, 09:09 PM)Kicksville Wrote: I'm hearing some rumblings that "English confirmed" screenshot is actually referring to Moon Dwellers, which was of course also a part of the stream - can anyone confirm/deny?

I watched the entire stream and the screenshot showed up only during the SRW V segment of the stream.
the Hype is real , finally some Crossbone love !
lol I just realized Super Robot Wars V does not have V Gundam in it

We're never seeing that again are we
I was surprised when they showed Mazinger Z doing Iron Cutter/Drill Missile combo I thought to myself "My god Terada has finally made the switch from classic Z to Shin Mazinger and doing whatever it takes to finalize it !" and when I saw Zero vs Ankokou Daishogun I got goosebumps Smile

I like the variety and how we're gonna get Hathaway Flash, Crossbone Gundam and ZZ back.

The biggest suprise was including Yamato 2199 now we're finally going to have the coolest mothership of all.

Somehow I feel sad that Combattler/Voltes didn't make it, it would have made the V in the title more legit.
It's a pity Zero, Hataway, Steel 7 and (unsurprisingly) Eva Q are units/characters only. Hope at least some of the antagonists make it in (like the two Jovian twins).

The V is from Voyage, by the way.
The only thing I can said is I'm really REALLY surprised to see Yamato 2199 (a non-mecha series) on it, since no one expected a Space Opera series to appear here. Maybe other similar series like Legend of Galactic Heroes could appear later in other games, we hope.
(06-04-2016, 10:56 PM)Technical Monkey Wrote: The only thing I can said is I'm really REALLY surprised to see Yamato 2199 (a non-mecha series) on it, since no one expected a Space Opera series to appear here. Maybe other similar series like Legend of Galactic Heroes could appear later in other games, we hope.

LOGH in SRW would make me unbelievably happy. I have been wishing for a LOGH strategy game for as long as I can remember. Big Grin
You know, I saw the announcement on 4chan and had to do a TRIPLE check both on THIS Site, a Thai gaming site I frequented (GConhub) and the usual 2chan Robot game site JUST to be sure this isn't some sort of massive massive fake.

This is because a.) the cast list sounds insane.... b.) there has been previous fake SRW V before with just as incredulous a cast list....

So...now that I have confirm that it's real.... HOLY HOLY HOLY S*&*

First off, the newcomer you never really thought they'd put in like Mightgaine, Hathaway's Flash and friggin Uchuu Senkan Yamato
Second.... HOLY MOTHER OF GOD... Shin Mazinger Zero vs Ankoku Daishogun.... how the heck are they gonna fit THAT in there without it being TOTALLY last stage Guren Lagann in Z3.

It's feeling like this that makes you go WTF that really make you like the normal new SRW announcement. I'm pretty sure that if they want to top this.... they'll have to put Super Sentai Robot or Doraemon in...

Sadly there ARE some bad things,
1. Not many new Super Robo series, yeah there's Cross Ange and Might Gaine but I wish we had 1-2 more..
2. You know for a SRW V... where are the V People (Combattler V, Voltes V, Victory Gundam)???
3. That we're not going to get it THIS year... hopefully it comes out say January 2017?

I also hope that Bandai Namco fixes the mess they made with Z3, I'm not going to give a rerun of how much I despised the game mechanic of stupid partner system and so on....but seriously.... make it better SOMEHOW... and don't scrimp on units either. Athrun and Luna Maria deserved better than being attack only.

I'll post more once I think of more things to say.