antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Super Robot Taisen V
Oh, this one?
[Image: _test2herqm.jpg]

Hmm... interesting.
Silly things that SRW does to me a adult woman, man i'm HYPED!!

ZZ,Hathaway Flash,Crossbone,Trailblazer,Eva,Unicorn and Cross Ange Tongue

i knew that Hilda would make the cut for a playable unit that's awesome, she is a awesome character and deserves it, Vilkiss animations looks so good, now i'm just imagining how they will do with the forms, will they just be attacks? the last one has to be a total upgrade at least.

and there's the lizard princess as well, hype is real thks 1802333.
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

This was shown near the end of the stream by Terada himself. Its very safe to say that SRW V will get an English release in some form or another

[Image: 1465031818169.jpg]
Seeing as how they've had Asian releases with English language manuals before, having an Asian edition with English language, uhhh, game, isn't that much of a stretch.

More unclear is the possibility of direct publication in some form (digital or otherwise) in America, Europe, etc. As much as we've long assumed "licensing" to be the number one restraint on the games, none of us have ever actually known for certain how much of a restraint that really is - like if it's really ever been bigger than them just going "hey is it worth the money in general to try to bring this over there".
Shinra Bansho World
SRW X-Omega Friend Code: 135473479
Lvl. 80 Gunbuster
SHIN ZERO MIGHT GAINE THIS IS THE SRW I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR I HAVEN'T FELT SO HYPED IN YEARS FOR SRW GAME. GAAAH
My guess is it will be like OG and DoAX3. Asian English only, if Westerners wants the game, go import it.
we always import it anyway, is a win win situation

Amiami and play Asia are the way to import
(06-04-2016, 07:20 PM)Guntank Wrote: Amiami and play Asia are the way to import
Unless you live in Asia, then it will available locally. He he he.
Let's just hope English isn't too far apart from JP version.
i get all my games nowdays via digital version :O