antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SRW Comprehensive Running Commentary
Stage 15

I don't understand why people are so upset that Setsuna revealed himself to the enemy -- I guess it makes more sense in the original anime but tons of random people already know who he is because of ZEXIS' formation. I don't see how it would be that much worse if the enemies know too.

So all 4 colony Gundams are here...except of course Wufei, who will show up with yet another enemy squad. I hope it's Zuul again as an homage to 64, but I doubt that will happen. L went beyond the call of duty in how well they worked Wufei in to the Linebarrel plot; you can even do a Persuade with him on the optional Linebarrel character.

Stage 16A

As I understand it, in Macross Frontier, alto doesn't get to fly in the sky until the end of the series when he can fly on the Vajra homeworld. Here (as in L) he goes down to Earth and can fly there, so that element of the plot isn't really in the series anymore. I also don't think this stage, with the movie of Macross Zero, was in L.

This was another tough stage; I had to reset a lot and even restart the stage once. You have to beat all the enemies in 4 turns, but they're the original enemies with lots of defensive barriers and good terrain bonuses, and they dodge really well even aside from that. 

[Image: ULJS00379_00044.jpg]
Stage 17A

I'm sick of these stupid dimension beasts -- they're showing up every stage with their defensive barriers, and I always have to beat them all in 3 turns for the skill point. Then they only go after Crow, which is harder to deal with since they implemented the dodge reduction thing after A Portable.

The Heterodyne in the stage is easy despite the 31K because there's no defensive barriers and it comes down to chase you, so really the SP isn't too hard if you know what to expect. Just have to make sure you don't lose a turn by killing two enemies during the enemy phase.
[Image: ULJS00379_00045.jpg]

Dai-Guard seems like a fun series, maybe I'll have to try it out one of these days.
The epic Kern saga continues. Big Grin
Stage 18A

Finally, an easy skill point. You only have 2 turns but you start with Sheryl-powered units and the enemies aren't very strong. So 9 pm don't be late!

[Image: ULJS00379_00047.jpg]

Sorry Ranka, you helped too.

I just noticed that skill points don't seem to do anything in this game. If I'm not wrong about that I think this is the first time they exist but have no effect on anything in the game (I guess they still give the 5 PP bonus? It doesn't actually say that when you earn it.)
[Image: ULJS00379_00049.jpg]

Now back to the other route.

Stage 16B

On the "back route" we'll be seeing Votoms, Gundam Wing, and Geass. Zechs Leo is no match for all our guys but he'll be picking up the Tallgeese soon...and still won't be a match for us.

It seems like there are plenty of series and units already and we haven't gotten a single unit from the original Z yet. I think they should have gone with "continuing" the story by using the original enemies or the themes without actually bringing the entire cast of Z into the game -- I don't see how they're going to do it without it seeming way overcrowded.
> we haven't gotten a single unit from the original Z yet.
No, but we have gotten one character from Z1.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Well, Talho and Holland (and the rest of the ship crew) showed up in that one stage, and on stage 13 there's the cameo by Rand's person (which I missed). But no permanent joins.
ZEUTH doesn't show up until roughly stage 21.
Stage 17B

So I thought that Talho and Holland were from the Z1 world but actually they're the versions from the Eureka 7 movie, which takes place in a parallel universe from the show. So this is another series now (in addition to Getter Robo and Mazinger) that has a separate version in the Z2 world.
[Image: ULJS00379_00051.jpg]

Stage 18B

The big change in the Dancougar storyline in this game is that the original Dancougar is here too. It shows up to fight off the R-Daigun but leaves mysteriously.
[Image: ULJS00379_00052.jpg]
(04-13-2016, 09:18 AM)kern Wrote: Stage 17B

So I thought that Talho and Holland were from the Z1 world but actually they're the versions from the Eureka 7 movie, which takes place in a parallel universe from the show. So this is another series now (in addition to Getter Robo and Mazinger) that has a separate version in the Z2 world.

I was super confused by that the first time around, after some googling around what the movie was all about I came to the same conclusion as you did though.
From what I understood of the rules for the dimensional shenanigans for the z-verse, no two versions of a character will ever meet in in the Z-games.