antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Persona 5
oh thank god they pushed it, it was going to murder my wallet
Wow this dub is so trash. Beyond it. Enjoy your dub, dubbies.
https://twitter.com/ZeoMassicot/status/8...6643695616

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Isn't there dual voice in the game? I'm skipping this game, btw.
Too many games, not enough time.
There was a dual language option announced since the game was pushed back from the Feb release date. Its free DLC. There, something for both sides.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2016/11/1...4-and-ps3/
http://atlus.com/note-persona-5-streaming/

Quote:Sharing is currently blocked through the native PS4 UI. However, if you do plan on streaming, video guidelines above apply except length. If you decide to stream past 7/7 (I HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT DOING THIS, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED), you do so at the risk of being issued a content ID claim or worse, a channel strike/account suspension.

On the other hand, I decided to skip this game for now. Having too many on my platter and more than I can bite is not healthy.
Streaming was never a issue for me as I prefer to play my games in private, plus I don't really see much appeal to watch others play J-RPGS when I could be playing them instead. This rather strange and sudden restriction from Atlus doesn't really affect me at all.

Although I'm wondering if this was a order from Sega rather than Atlus themselves... Cause Sega can have a stick up its ass regarding streaming or online things about their products. Remember that Shining Force fiasco about 5-6 years ago?
Well yeah, if I can't record it or share stuffs, I'll grumble a bit, but that's it. Just like SRWV.

Turning off the share function, ok, I can live with that. But threatening everyone with content ID strikes is not the way to go about this here. Especially since the JP version already out 7 months ago, spoiler protection is not really a good reasoning.

And I can't tell you that it's very annoying to see a trophy pops up, then it complains about not being able to take a screenshot. Again, SRW as example here. :/

AtlusJP has been known to do weird things. Like the first region locked Persona game in PS3, and now this weird guideline about streaming.

Besides, I tried recording a full playthrough (of Trails of Cold Steel) once. Never again. RPGs are just too taxing.
Yeah... streaming a J-RPG requires more work and effort and is even a lot more time consuming... best to play on your own pace. But hey, to each their own...

I totally agree this copywrite strike is getting out of control, I still don't know why, but like I said earlier, Sega of Japan has had some very dick moves about copyright strikes with games in the past. So I wonder if they had a hand in this. Cause none of Atlus's other games have done this, but this is also the 1st actual Persona game since Atlus was bought by Sega...
I have the game, and so far like it, but I haven't gotten far enough into it for the training wheels to come off and I can start making my own decisions. However, that's normal for a Persona game, and I'm far more likely to skip as much of the unpleasantness as possible on a NG+. That said... I'm fairly certain I'm supposed to hate the guy that already has by blood boiling everytime he's mentioned... so yeah, writing so far is better than Mass Effect Andromeda where my biggest emotional reaction is "Well, at least it's not as annoying as all the whining in Dragon Age II."
^ There's already a few assholes in the world of Persona 5 I definitely want to kill.
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]