antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Persona 5
I haven't played the Japanese version (or at least with the audio) but the English version has the honorifics feel incredibly forced with the English VA. It's a case of where the writing says one thing but the voices say another, either because of the individual VA or the voice direction.

The original game's weren't that bad with it but the last few spinoffs I've actually played just feel like the quality nosedived hard. Especially Arena 2's dub.

You could easily bring the respect of different social classes across with a decent voice director.
Ah, right. I was thinking only about the written part and forgetting about the ability (or lack of) of english VA to properly enunciate japanese names and terms. Tried using the english dub in Arena 1 (the only not-imported Persona i own) and it is pretty bad in that regard.
I agree that English voice could never replicate the Japanese voice. They're trying too hard to sound like their Japanese counterpart and ends up not very good in comparison. Especially Nanako's voice.
However, I don't mind. Big Grin

Persona!

WTF is that lol
Oooooookay, going to put hat on the "things to watch on cold medicine," maybe then it'll make some sense.
Someone ripped the whole 20th Anniversary CD.

God the Persona 5 themes are hnnnggg
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]
Bumping with info from the livestream today.

Persona 5 has been delayed to April 4, 2017 but will come with Japanese voiceover DLC upon launch.

That means more time for SRWV!
[Image: Khrysler_Jerikho.png]
Well that's a first. Never before a Persona game included Japanese voice.
Its pretty rare for a Atlus game to include a JP voice track, but they have done it a few times before. I guess the JP voice option can help meld a little for the extra 2 months waiting period...