antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Super Robot Wars X-Omega revival thread
The shooter gunbuster, maybe?
(Yesterday, 01:46 AM)Mattman324 Wrote: Hey, by the way, asking people with collections that aren’t mine: on the Gunbuster page, there’s three groups.  Top is Gunbuster (I see Defender, Attacker Taiki SR, SR Yukata, SR Christmas, and the R+s and I’m pretty sure the other two are SSR Christmas and Omega or whatever) and bottom is Gunbuster Star, but what’s the unit in the middle?

There seems to be a Defender Gunbuster SR.

[Image: 15300014.jpg]

https://wiki.dengekionline.com/srw-x/%E3...3%EF%BC%89
(Yesterday, 01:50 AM)Andy Chan Wrote: The shooter gunbuster, maybe?

No, that has its own category.

(Yesterday, 02:26 AM)srw785 Wrote: There seems to be a Defender Gunbuster SR.

...ok... but why are there three categories? Gunbuster, ???, and Gunbuster Star. What’s the middle one?
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(Yesterday, 02:26 AM)srw785 Wrote: There seems to be a Defender Gunbuster SR.

...ok... but why are there three categories?  Gunbuster, ???, and Gunbuster Star.  What’s the middle one?
[/quote]

Ask Andy, he has the Omega one, so the Defender SR will be on the other section. Why did they make a third section? I don't know.
The SR Gunbuster can be obtained during Raid Mode. (I got one).

Last week it was in the Valatine Banner.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: h2_image_20.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
When will Sakura Taisen event come out? Is it after Solis week?
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
they announced it for march, but gave no date, i believe that it will be the half march event or something.

Solis week its also the release of the newcomer unit ,after the Solis event it will probably be some Foe event, the last Sakura Taisen event was 2 parts, i'm really surprised that they're bringing it back with a part 3
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

They just copy-pasted the attacker event the END and gave her the taiki first abiliity for EX. She has 300 action speed and can't get Eureka buff Sad
Thanks Mai. I want to spend my remaining crystals to collect Accelerator and Kuroko but somehow I have a dream about the next Sakura Taisen which will be a bunch of powercreeper.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332