antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average
Super Robot Wars X-Omega revival thread
(Yesterday, 08:27 PM)thebigb Wrote: Robot girls Z!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I expected it, even if I was holding out hope for Z-Mind.

What WAS surprising was that they're adding fucking Blocker Army IV Machine Blaster and Ginguiser to RGZ. Which, to be fair, isn't unprecedented totally (the Nagahamas starting with Raideen have been filtering in and those sure as shit weren't Toei) but those particular choices are silly.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Collab with Robot Girls Z was just announced in the game news, apparently there was a Robo Girls Z stream thing, and on that they showed the SRW XOMG unit i didn't saw it i suppose it will work like the Lagrange event roll a ticket and get one of the girls.

[Image: wSTh7y9.jpg]
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

My friggin phone just died and took all of my gaming progress with it, what a great day!
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
(07-15-2017, 04:48 PM)Top Nep Wrote: I had a feeling the Z tickets were for Super Robot Girls Z, and now this only adds to me theory.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/201...ts/.118708

CALLED IT.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(9 hours ago)Hokuto73 Wrote: My friggin phone just died and took all of my gaming progress with it, what a great day!

And you don't have your password on the PC or laptop or another device?

i have you on the friendlist i can send you the friend id level and stuff so you can try to send Banpresto a support ticket and they restore your account, and you already brought OMG right? if so you just need to send them a copy of the confirmation mail that they send you, with the support ticket i can write the mail for you if needed
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(3 hours ago)Mai Wrote:
(9 hours ago)Hokuto73 Wrote: My friggin phone just died and took all of my gaming progress with it, what a great day!

And you don't have your password on the PC or laptop or another device?

i have you on the friendlist i can send you the friend id level and stuff so you can try to send Banpresto a support ticket and they restore your account, and you already brought OMG right? if so you just need to send them a copy of the confirmation mail that they send you, with the support ticket i can write the mail for you if needed

Thanks Mai, I managed to save my ID and pass so I could take over with my old account... phew, that got me scared.
X-O Friend ID: 180957233