antibiotics online

viagra buy by bitcoin
Thread Rating:
  • 17 Vote(s) - 4.24 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Super Robot Wars X-Omega revival thread
Well there goes my paycheck.
I'm a goddamn sucker for some Getter.
X-O Friend ID: 138404293

MXP translation status: on hiatus.
That last chunk of work sucked the will out of me.
Reply
If it's Getter Dragon, sure I'll drop everything. But it's just Shin Getter. :/
Reply
Wanted Mazinkaiser and got Mazinger Z... Sad
[Image: gA66721.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Reply
Well, here is what I was saving my crystals for. Two runs gave me 1 Shin Getter and 2 Mazinkaiser SKLs. Lets see if I can farm enough to complete a third run and, hopefully, get Mazinger Z.
Reply
That's is some nice luck

If you have not done Conquest Mode, you will be able to do a 3rd run before the banner ends, which has a 100% chance of an SSR.
[Image: gA66721.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Reply
No, I meant I did two sets of 3. I had saved up a lot of crystals but Mazinger is my favorite so it has to be done. Shin and SKL are icing on the cake. Conquest mode is evil to me. 26 is a wall for me on both A and B.
Reply
Oh, so you're not having a luck day then.

Only 1 2% SSR in 60 rolls is really bad luck.
[Image: gA66721.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Reply
Yeah, my luck is not so good. That's why I purposefully accumulated as many as I could. Fortunately I got the crystals I needed to complete my next 40 roll and got Mazinger Z! The world of X-Omega is good now. I am appeased until February 11th.
Reply
Doing the Maths I have a 1/5 chance to get Shin Getter if I get the SSR.
That's only 20% and the other 80% is just a dupe and a unit which one day will be a R+.
And even if I get the 20%, I am going to need another copy.

I'm not liking those odds, I'm done rolling.
[Image: gA66721.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Reply
Wanted either SKL or SG or both lol, got SG, kinda happy.
Not gonna feed my regular SG to it.

Infinity Kouji looks as bad as on the movie, don't want him.
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 13 Guest(s)