antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 4.36 Average
Super Robot Wars X-Omega revival thread
I'd roll for Tifa in Gundam X. Or Enil in Gundam X.
If it's not Taiki, then it's a puny Satellite Cannon. :/
and my game can't load battle mode for the life of it lol i don't know even how the thing looks lol

Enil even pilots the Gundam X at some point?

but yeah i can see Enil being walfare
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Never. She was going to get her own gundam, but the show was cancelled be for that point. Jamile and Tiffa will definitely be welfares. Even in Extreme Versus, they usually have Jamile in X Divider, Garrod in X, and while Gundam DX is Garrod+Tifa, usually Tifa has the stronger presence/more voice lines.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

yeah Enil never made to Gundam games, but she is on almost all SRW games that has Gundam X

but i can totally see it being something like one of these idol girls as walfare

Terada just read it here, make a freaking free unit that can stop time AND break barriers + dmg!

it can the one on the next event just freaking do it.

I wonder if they'll start with Garrod in the GX or the DX?

It'll almost certainly not be a Taiki though. That'll probably wait for DX G Falcon.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
It's not Digimon or a non-mecha anime Sad

With X we are missing Gundam AGE, Reconquista in G and Iron-blooded orphans.
And with that, we have a Gundam series from every Gundam Century.

(11-13-2017, 05:40 PM)Top Nep Wrote: I'll roll for Delta if it's Freya or Mirage in micro swimsuits. It's the only way to go.

Macross Uta has a Freya swimsuit, she looks good in it.
This is a limited time series, so after this event, they are gone.

Odd is that X-Omega has taken models from OE, that has Frontier in it and they not using it?

(11-13-2017, 06:23 PM)Mattman324 Wrote: I wonder if they'll start with Garrod in the GX or the DX?
It'll almost certainly not be a Taiki though. That'll probably wait for DX G Falcon.

It could be a Taiki.
Diebuster and F91 were.

(11-13-2017, 05:44 PM)Andy Chan Wrote: I'd roll for Tifa in Gundam X. Or Enil in Gundam X.
If it's not Taiki, then it's a puny Satellite Cannon. :/

Satellite Cannon will still be OP.
Satellite Cannon will be the most powerful move in the game.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Stronger than Akiha's Soul Shout Anti Matter cannon? For a nine cores hissatsu on arena mode, I never read report of Akiha's Soul Shout strength. I hope if Satellite Cannon requires 9 cores too it will be strong.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
(11-13-2017, 06:37 PM)thebigb Wrote: It could be a Taiki.
Diebuster and F91 were.

Diebuster's first unit was a non-Taiki Dix Neuf though, wasn't it?

I'll grant F91, and I was thinking of it when I posted, but F91 wasn't an upgrade over anything - it's just what the MC piloted (well, there was the Guntank R-44, but like they'll ever fucking remember that.). This is more like Turn A getting its early show version or Victory starting out with the V and later getting Taiki V2AB in all likelihood.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
It will be stupid if they use Macross Delta like they used Majestic Prince and release only the MC unit as a walfare mech, and Turn X goes gacha.

as for limited time, that don't means much on this game just that they don't have a plot on the main storyline see Code Geass Akito, we got 3 events with them already, and will probably be getting a 4th down the road

Does anyone know what the new terms say?

https://imgtc.com/w/ccFDmHe