antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average
Super Robot Wars X-Omega revival thread
(04-21-2017, 09:46 AM)Andy Chan Wrote: Eh, that's better, Nep. I got a Dragon. I just maxed out the Dragon last week. Thanks game. Guess I'm keeping it around in case I got the Fighter one... but have no idea how to get one right now. Sad

Or you could trade it for an SSS Ticket and begin working towards a Limit Break.

I got Shooter Great Mazinger, so now I have all three SSRs of that.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Oh, there's one more thing that super annoys me about the game: The constant "You don't seems to have internet connection" that dumps me back to title screen. That's super annoying.

It even happens during battle!
(04-21-2017, 02:47 PM)Andy Chan Wrote: Oh, there's one more thing that super annoys me about the game: The constant "You don't seems to have internet connection" that dumps me back to title screen. That's super annoying.

It even happens during battle!

That has only happen to be when my connection is bad. really dumb thing to go back to title screen.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Next event is that dream of spring Bertha Pirate thingy.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
Char's Datamine its out on Dangeki

looks a like a balanced unit 1200% single target for 3 cores, 500% area MAP for 2 cores.

Heero and Uso datamines are not out i will try to figure it out myself since here its day off, so latter i will try the units
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Hey Mai, maybe you can help me out with this one. I'm pretty sure I once found a page on the JP wiki that listed all units and their type/core cost/hissatsu% modifier in a list format.

I'm not talking about the monthly review list, I think it was a full compilation.

If it exists, have you seen something like this? Would be really useful info to have for comparison.
X-O ID: 159677720 (Primary) - HyperEX
X-O ID: 180595884 (Secondary) - Hypereia
Premium Pack log
(04-21-2017, 08:57 PM)Hypereia Wrote: Hey Mai, maybe you can help me out with this one. I'm pretty sure I once found a page on the JP wiki that listed all units and their type/core cost/hissatsu% modifier in a list format.

I'm not talking about the monthly review list, I think it was a full compilation.

If it exists, have you seen something like this? Would be really useful info to have for comparison.

don't know, the only datamine that i know its Dangeki and there was a girl who did this on her twitter but they harrased her and she its not only putting her pulls there, so i don't know where to get more datamines.

its hard to figure things like the units base critical and stuff like that.

----------------

using this post, what's your people opinion on the new trend of "Taiki" SSR that we already have SSR's from? i mean Char and Heero, should they just made a new rarity for Taikis? i mean all banners with them its already 1% base after all
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

New rarity, huh...what would the background look like? Not sure where you go up from rainbow.
Solid gold/platinum. (Often a metal light bluish).

A new rarity would be needed because SSR is pretty much the only rarirty commonly used while, and Taiki are their own that just pretend to be like the other SSR.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

(04-22-2017, 04:34 AM)Top Nep Wrote: Solid gold/platinum. (Often a metal light bluish).

A new rarity would be needed because SSR is pretty much the only rarirty commonly used while, and Taiki are their own that just pretend to be like the other SSR.

I guess they could make it look different from the R and SR.

But really, normal SSR should have been SR from the start. I mean really, C and UC should all be the same rarity. R should be UC, SR should be R, SSR should be SR and taikis should be SSR. But like someone said before(you or Mai?), they want you to feel like you're getting something good when you get what should be an SR unit.