antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average
Super Robot Wars X-Omega revival thread
(03-04-2016, 01:30 PM)crazyidiots Wrote: It's pretty effective considering that you get a crystal for doing all the daily missions and you also get a SR EXP upgrade for shooters just from doing step 1. The value is too good to the point I feel like I'm robbing the game.

I would not call it robbing the game, as you can only get a max of 1 crystal per day. Therefore, you're crystal's are not increasing, it will stay at that number until the event end's. EXP Upgrade mean nothing. If you have nothing you want to upgrade. I'm putting my EXP on random C and UC's unit's, just because I don't have choice

And unless you need S-Chip's like right now, due to the fact you're a massive fan of Kallen or Sho. spending 1 crystal is worth it, but as you can only do it once a day. You're better of using on of the Gacha.

But as long as you get a SRR it doesn't matter how many crystal's you just spent be that 1 or 50.

Got my first loss at level 60, due to the fact I was not paying attention. (Oh well it's just 30 mins.)
For those who don't know Number 10's are much harder, so remember to put on your game face for those mission's.

I don't like Omega's battle music, so I put on my own music.
I ask you all what's the best Gundam Unicorn song to play.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Ok, I have 2 questions

1. do hisatsu upgrade parts only effect the same rarity the upgrade part is? like if it's a common, it can only upgrade a common unit. or does rarity just increase the chance to upgrade?

2. do the ranks for events accomplish anything or are they just bragging rights?
1. It has the same relative effect on all units, as far as I know. How well it works diminishes based on how high a level you're trying to upgrade it is, as in going from level 1 to 2 is easier but 4 to 5 is harder. (...if I understand it correctly anyhow, this is one of the more annoying parts of the game)

2. Depending on what rank you finish at when the event is over, you get a grab bag of prizes - like finishing in the top 100 gets you a set of really good prizes, 101 to 500 or something gets you a different set, etc. I'm not sure how good the prizes are anymore since the wiki stopped keeping track of these as rigorously, but last I checked it's stuff like EXP crystals, Omega crystals, etc. Maybe extra copies of the prize unit.

Considering how insane some other players are, it's generally not worth driving yourself crazy to retain a rank, unless maybe it's really close to the event end time and you're pretty high from playing normally.
(03-04-2016, 02:43 PM)hookittomyveins Wrote: Ok, I have 2 questions

1. do hisatsu upgrade parts only effect the same rarity the upgrade part is? like if it's a common, it can only upgrade a common unit. or does rarity just increase the chance to upgrade?

2. do the ranks for events accomplish anything or are they just bragging rights?

1. The higher your hissatsu rank of your units, the lower chance of you of increasing it using lower rarity parts.
For example, at level 1, you can increase hissatsu level to level 2 by 100% chance using the C ones. By level 2, you need 3 C ones to get 90%, and by rank 3, it's getting even harder to level up lol.

2. The higher your rank, the better rewards you get by the end of the event.

Edit: Dammit Kicksville ninja'd me.

I see that someone here already murdered Puru-60. And the game gave us up to Puru-301 to kill. Oh the humanity....
(i'm still Puru-43 btw).
(03-04-2016, 02:26 PM)thebigb Wrote: I don't like Omega's battle music, so I put on my own music.
I ask you all what's the best Gundam Unicorn song to play.

i'm usually don't mind that much but its a lot better to hear your own music, since SRW without themes is sad :\ for unicorn you can try this list:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHNZLUf7...y0PdJWf6Mk

there's a lot of good music on that OST  Smile

Last night before sleeping i was rank 1900, woke up did my chores turn on the game rank 7500 Angry
Puru-63 here, and I no longer can reach her before time is out. Whelp, time to use the 3 BP option.
You guys use music? I turned every sound off, actually. ^^

What's with the progression reward only giving me R Kshatriyas though.
It's artifically lengthening the grind. Oh wait, that's their intention afterall. Tongue
68 Kshatriya's down here, i think that i will receive my first SSR one at 85 but i'm wondering... how do we get more of those? unlock the SR ones is such a pain, if the only way its each 5 SR we get 1 SSR it might be impossible for me to get more than one copy

i will probably call it quits after the SSR Audrey
up to 41, having trouble with the 3 waves... i'm just not ready for this yet. relying heavily on my haman and banagher friends
(03-05-2016, 03:56 PM)hookittomyveins Wrote: up to 41, having trouble with the 3 waves... i'm just not ready for this yet. relying heavily on my haman and banagher friends

You've probably reached the point where you'll have to spend 3 BP instead of 1. With the boosted stats from using 3 BP you'll feel like playing on easy mode again. The only problem at that point is that you'll have a lot of AP left over after all your BP is spent, so you'll have to figure out what to do with the rest of your AP. Luckily the sunday dungeon is coming and is actually useful.
SRW X-Omega Friend ID: 169670030

Up to 90 and still using 1 BP, each level.

If you have friends with an SSR Susanoo, use it, best unit for the event. I have a friend with a level 80 one that does 100k+ damage.

For those having trouble, this is what I'm doing.
Just using an all Attacker team, with everyone having S Rank in space, thank's to parts.

SSR Level 80 Mazinger Z (JS) *MAX
SSR Level 75 Solar Aquarion Powered *MAX
SR Level 55 Kshatriya
SR Level 70 Guren Nishiki *MAX
SSR Level 60 Gundam Exia or SSR Level 60 Sword Stike Gundam (I'm not sure which is better.)
SR Level 70 Van Ein
Battleship SR Gran Garan *MAX

Kshatriya's power boots is worth it and she is not even level 70 yet if you're not using it, use her.

Study the waves of enemies make sure the last enemies of the stage all die at the same time. The enemy format will not change. Just position your units are the right spot, so they all die.

When you get to the level's 10, there is nothing wrong with using 3 BP as this will be hard. If you can manage a X1 then you should manage the X9.

Kshatriya appears at the same place every time just with more HP, get your boss killer (a friend's SSR Susanoo) to her, just before she appear's, this will save time. Don't worry about other, enemy unit's as they won't be able to take you're battleship down.

Hopefully, this is helpful.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236