antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 4.31 Average
Super Robot Wars X-Omega revival thread
That's very weird.
I bring 4 R units and Bright Noa (R ship), along with one SR friend.
Still can't clear that "Lower than SR team" requirements.
*headscratch*

Alright, let me try something else.
*kicks R Combattler, put 0 cost Van Ein, and two C & UC units on reserve.*
...still doesn't work. Hmm.
Okay, I don't know then. Sad

Anyway Mai.
Since you're the host here, mind if you modified the first post so it could contain tips and tricks?

My old "limit break bunch of C/UC units so I can clear the mission and get x5 OMG Crystals per 50 units fully limit broken" no longer works because Bamco reduced the reward to just 1 OMG Crystal. Damn Bamco. Glad that I managed to farm 25x5 out of that before the nerf.
Not a problem i will get some input on the first post, weird because i cleared that Mission with a SR Aegis, story Exia, story Kallen,boss barrot,van ein and a friend with another van ein
I literally just cleared that entire stage with a SR original unit, another SR, and a SSR friend that does not count because that's something you simply cannot control. However, don't forget to keep the cost under 40 as well! That's the second requirement.
SRW X-Omega Friend ID: 169670030

(03-02-2016, 10:34 AM)Andy Chan Wrote: That's very weird.
I bring 4 R units and Bright Noa (R ship), along with one SR friend.
Still can't clear that "Lower than SR team" requirements.
*headscratch*

Alright, let me try something else.
*kicks R Combattler, put 0 cost Van Ein, and two C & UC units on reserve.*
...still doesn't work. Hmm.
Okay, I don't know then. Sad

Anyway Mai.
Since you're the host here, mind if you modified the first post so it could contain tips and tricks?

My old "limit break bunch of C/UC units so I can clear the mission and get x5 OMG Crystals per 50 units fully limit broken" no longer works because Bamco reduced the reward to just 1 OMG Crystal. Damn Bamco. Glad that I managed to farm 25x5 out of that before the nerf.

No SSR Support Units, they count.

no longer works because Bamco reduced the reward to just 1 OMG Crystal, Not Ture. The Reward gets less when you reach a certain number, you will still get 5 OMG Crystal's if you start a new game and do the mission's, you do done it X amount of times, then you get 1.

Also evade single rolls, why? I have gotten SSR Combattler V, Great Mazinger, Zeta Gundam and Sword Strike from single 24 hr 3 crystal's roll.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: qj9al5N.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
SUPPORT UNITS!

So that's the problem! O_o
Thanks, thebigb!
So, basically, after doing that 250x, the reward got reduced to 1x OMG Crystal instead of 5x. Phew, I thought Bamco was being Bamco. That means, it still works as crystal farming in the beginning. Big Grin

Anyway, you must have incredible luck if you managed to pull SSR from single pull.

Edit: Whoever did the Akurasu, while it's true that Chapter 1 reward for S-Rank and Drop Completion has been reset, the same is not true for the OMG Crystal clear stage. Mine said that I've cleared all the stages, so I can't reget those crystals.
(03-02-2016, 02:11 PM)thebigb Wrote: Also evade single rolls, why? I have gotten SSR Combattler V, Great Mazinger, Zeta Gundam and Sword Strike from single 24 hr 3 crystal's roll.

That's just general hints for people who want to aim for certain units, and are F2P, of course if you are paying for the game roll as much as you want, its just that i fell that 10 summons and promotional summons are more worth, because they reward you with a support unit or with free units or even with rate ups, but if you fell that you're lucky with singles do it, for me multis and promotional only Tongue

Crazy i added you, my account its very low level now but i think that i will have my units ready for the event, more 30 levels to go and changing leaders

just added my tier for the first base on the first post Smile
I kinda regret spending them on Base Gachas last year. Noobs me, eh?

crazyidiots, I'm adding you, Level 80 Char.
Also adding hookittomyveins.

I'm Zaibatsu with level 60 Christmas Kallen.
i've been doing the first step in the step up gacha every day since 1 crystal for one draw seems like a good deal to me.

Just got an ssr kallen, shooter. I think that came from the startup gacha

Is there something about this event besides going through the event quests? Considering I can't really do all that much right now, it wouldn't shock me if I don't have access to a lot of things.

How many slots for units do you guys have? I used crystals to get up to 85, but it still seems like a low number, especially since exp takes up space too (not a fan of that). I'm selling all of my commons, but I'm debating just selling all of my uncommons too
(03-03-2016, 12:29 PM)hookittomyveins Wrote: i've been doing the first step in the step up gacha every day since 1 crystal for one draw seems like a good deal to me.

Just got an ssr kallen, shooter. I think that came from the startup gacha

Is there something about this event besides going through the event quests? Considering I can't really do all that much right now, it wouldn't shock me if I don't have access to a lot of things.

How many slots for units do you guys have? I used crystals to get up to 85, but it still seems like a low number, especially since exp takes up space too (not a fan of that). I'm selling all of my commons, but I'm debating just selling all of my uncommons too

I have 100 slots. The way I setup my garage is, I usually do the Friend Coin pull everyday (getting C, UC and sometimes R), and limit break any duplicates I found. Once I got them to full limit break, then I sell them. This way, I also fulfill the requirement for the mission [Limit Break units] and in process, farming for OMG crystals.

Soooo in short:
1. Pull Friend Gacha
2. Limit break any duplicates
3. Sell the non duplicates
4. Once full limit break, sell them too.
5. Repeat

Anyway, the event is only prologue for now. In about... 2 hours, the main event will start. Then we can see if the event get more interesting or not. Hopefully, Marida is easy to get. Big Grin
Does the full limit break mission increment on units that have already been previously limit broken?
SRW X-Omega Friend ID: 169670030