antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Next Event: The 1246 seconds miracle (Eureka 7,Evangelion 3.0)
All event units are mostly good, so I took the risk of a full step up, got Holland, happy about that.
Just a bit pissed I can't step up a second time for a second gold ticket, I would pick Shinji as well...
Started carefully spending s chis for AP pots, maybe Mai is right, can't buy a taiki ticket every month...

Green ticket nets me a dupe def Puru and taiki shooter Nu (new).

Got so many Mazinger dupes from gold, silver, and bronze tickets I could afford my next LB crystal from the SS chips shop, I fed the crystal to Holland.
X-O Friend ID: 180957233
(Yesterday, 12:35 PM)Mngalahad Wrote: Would the golden chips from the evangelion event be worth exchanging for the GT tickets? I mean, if i have to spend them by 4/24, I figured that would be good trade off, isn't it?

Running on the assumption that you're going to grind out the event in full, here's what you do.

Step 1: Each day, take the 500 cost Blue Tickets. Those trade in 100 for a Taiki, so every two or three months it's a free one. Worth doing.

Step 2: Get the 20000 cost SSR Coin.

Step 3: Get the three Green Tickets.

Step 4: If you have time, grab the two 25000 cost tickets and the five 10000 10% SSR GT tickets. If not, skip past that.

Step 5: Grab the regular GT tickets, the AP Pots, and the Unit Upgrade cubes.

Step 6: Get enough to complete your SR, because may as well.

Step 7: Grab the SSR Upgrade Material.

Step 8: Grab the Skip Tickets.

Step 9: At this point it's up to you. Extra unnecessary copies of the SSR for a single S-Ticket? Sure. The SR and R Upgrade Material? Fine. Want to get EXP? You won't really need it, but feel free to grab it if you have the stuff. The four colored cubes? I mean, sure, but they rarely release new battleships, and you will eventually be overflowing with those, so get at your digression (Money is much similar - it's only useful before you suddenly have eight billionty shitloads of it.)
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
^At the beginning, I really need those multi colored cubes.
But now.... yeah. I'm swimming in it. XD
Part of me wants to get Asuka for 222 OMG. What should I do? There might be 2 newcomers this month Sad

Mattman324 Wrote:Step 1: Each day, take the 500 cost Blue Tickets. Those trade in 100 for a Taiki, so every two or three months it's a free one. Worth doing.

It's not guaranteed to be a taiki, check the lineup. It's still worth it since they're cheap.