antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SRWX Secrets Thread
Incomplete list of secrets with requirements: https://tieba.baidu.com/p/5625169232?pn=0&

Also, Alfried Gallant and his machine are obtainable.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Dell, it is in chinese xd
Thanks for this matt. Got the game today and just playing slowly. I'll begin confirming the Billvine one soon. My god my chinese is so rusty i cant read simplified chinese characters -.-

EDIT: just cleared stage 5. If you use Aida to kill 2 or more grunts Belri will be fired up. Not sure if this is a flag for a secret. It might be.
[Image: 1xgs6Oy.gif]
FA ZZ is not a secret. Neither is Sirbine, though that was confirmed days ago. Jill from Cross Ange is also normally obtained.

Char and Sazabi are also absolutely normal joins, it's Nightengale specifically that is the secret. I'm also fairly certain that while Quess and Gyunei's Dogas are secrets, they themselves are not.
Noted this. Thanks again. Im on scenario 12 right now. Hopefully can confirm Camou Billvine soon.
Update: finally confirmed Camouflage Billvine. Confirmed Gyunei and Quess' Jagd Dogas as well.
Update: confirmed Mashymere. he isn't a one-stage character in my game. Also Mazin Souhougeki for some reason you can trigger even if one of the component mechs are missing (managed to do it as Mazinkaiser even if Mazin Emperor isn't on the map). Not sure if bug.
Supposedly that’s a thing you can do, though the resulting combo will be weaker. If that’s true, not many people have brought it up.
Actually, it's noted to be a lesser feature on TVTropes, so I'm going to go ahead and assume that it's true.
Interesting. I'll try to deploy Aoba or Dio alone and see if their combo will appear in the list. I'm on scenario 33 now to try to get Alpha Aziel, and hopefully Nightingale on 35.

EDIT: Just got Todd. Just got Nightingale as well.