antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sakura Taisen Event ~ The Far Away Capital
(03-13-2018, 02:29 PM)Andy Chan Wrote: ^Wait, are you sure the Advent ticket still works by then?

No. Week 3 is yellow chips. Spend them now.
(03-13-2018, 02:29 PM)Andy Chan Wrote: ^Wait, are you sure the Advent ticket still works by then?

Get you unit now or regret eternally! :O

i recommend you to getting Orihime there's no reason to pick Rani minus if you have Ziggy and want to do some wave + attack team for something
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Does anyone have any recommendations on what I should use my tickets on? I currently have Sakura and Orohime.
Ok, so I have the White one, the Pink one, and the Red one. Assuming they rerun these units, which of the others do you all think will be harder to get?
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
Best picks according to the game tier list are:

- Orihime(deep pink one)
- Maria (black one)
- Sumire(purple one)
- Reni (Blue one)

on that order none of the other units is currently recommended for anything however seeing how the glases girl can inflict a fuckton of status effects i can see her being ACE on some Conquest mode stage on the future, however save bet are those 4.

Like i did on the last Spring, here is the Sakura Taisen 3 Openings.

Sakura Taisen 3 ~ is Paris Burning? 

Thank you for the advice Mai!
Got myself Orihime. Thanks for the recommendation. Big Grin
I love attacks that go through enemies.

And that brings my total of Sakura Taisen units to Sakura, Sumire, Kohran, Orihime, and Ogami.
Well I'm finally on a day without much to do, so i will give it a try on the event story mode, it should cover Sakura Taisen 2, and continue the last spring event, where we had a theater directed by Domon Kashu and get to know the Sakura Taisen Cast, and Asahi,Shatte and Honkers piloted Kobos, and got home after the dimension problem got solved.

before i begin attention, if you didn't got your Japan Squad unit yet, get it, today or tomorrow, on 16 those will expire and you won't be able to claim them anymore, if you're picking for gameplay perspective just pick Orihime.

we will also be having maintenance latter today, so i just hope that i can cover as much story as possible.

Yoneda is talking to the main characters, like they are dreaming, he greets them and ask if they saw the cherry blossoms this year as well, or if they are slept under some of their trees and dreaming, maybe he is also dreaming and that's why they meet again,but them is ok to have this dream again...

And the Japan Branch is working on a space time communication device and today is the day that they will the final experiment on the thing, and of course nothing ever goes wrong with these things, actually this is all the main cast fault, after Asahi and co arrived and talked about the future, the Japan Branch became interested in know more, since they could travel on time, they began to see if there's a way for them to know more about the future, they talk more about it when the time for the experiment is near.

and we find our mad woman at the lab
[Image: DCxwVuY.png]

While Rani begins talking about their next performance that is based on German folk tales, Oogami ask if everyone is here, and Koran assures that the thing is ready to go, nothing will explode of course, because the key to space time travel is self confidence, and she is successful or almost she menages to bring back Kyo and Ryouko, however their body begin to fail sort after they arrive here, Koran explains that if they do disappear they will just go back to their original world nothing to be worried about, she purposes a durability test on the experiment to see how much it can handle itself, so they will be battling the Zegapain (i don't suppose this is a good idea Koran)

After the battle, the data gathered is not enough and they purpose for them to keep figthing Kaana, however Kyo don't want to do it,  she just hit his unit and it totally disappear causing alarm on everyone despite what Koran said, the thing is now gone, Iris arrive asking if the experiment was successful she heard Kyo's voice after hearing how the whole thing gone wrong she screams.

Koran say that its just as Shatte said to her that it would work, and Oogami praises her for make advances on so little time, she says that the mech that they could transfer is still instable for now, however she do it again and this time it works better, Kyo and Ryouko remember from yesterday and they are not pleased to having been called here every now and them on random, however Ryouko its happy to see Iris again, Koran proposes more tests and they do it....

Ryouko praises Iris of how much she growth and Kyo observes Oorgami movements, they didn't changed a lot and apparently he expected better, Oogami ends the section of data ghatering, and hearing how Iris is proclaiming that she is now a grow up he tells a history to make her scared with the help of Sakura that appears as a ghost woman to scare her, a explosion happens and there goes Kyo and Ryouko again.

Chapter 3 is the same thing, Ryouko says the grow acostumed to it, and Kyo says he was watching some TV show, this time the opponents are Sumire and Maria this time however something goes wrong.... and they end up having trouble with loads of zegapains arriving after dealing with the problem they decide to stop with the experiment since its risky

now you should have gotten 29 purple chips, so go grab you Sakura Taisen unit and if you want a second one you can use the Japan branch banner one time, and them get 2 purple chips, and with them select another unit.

and i expect more from the next event o_o... this one was pretty tame compared to the Index one.

How do we get 29 total?!?