antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Valentines Story: Idol Asahi
(02-09-2018, 06:11 PM)Mattman324 Wrote: Or you use the fact that the event is a multiple day affair and not complete it on Day 1, saving most of said S Chips, remember that you get like 70 green tickets for essentially free, which also saves them, and utilize the S Chips given to you by playing the event (from selling the Rs you get), steeply dragging the cost down.

The rate’s not that bad from what I’ve seen, and I don’t have a unit.

No, I don't count natural AP, but sure let's count it, 24hrs should be 5 AP Pots a day.
As for the R Units, let's say you get 4 a day, that would add to 6 AP Pots

This event goes for 6 days, that is a total of 35 AP Pots... which is less than what you need.

The 70 green tickets gave me an SSR, they are free every single player can get them, and thus are not counted.
I am not complaining about that if you want more the grind is insane and very unfair, for those won't event units.

EDIT: Turns out there are 6 of them at the shop, that's 2000 more S-Chips you need?
[Image: gA66721.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
Event Guide:
[Image: zbhm4NG.png]

Step 1 - Team building

Not having a event units its a no issue on this event so if you don't like any of the units there, don't pull, you can still finish the event rather easily, for that you need to beat the lvl 99 mission, that its pretty easy this time.

all the enemy units have pretty low resistance to all the game status effects, that means you can stun,burn,slown and blind them, even the boss, so bring units that can inflict these and you can beat the stage normally just pick a friend with a strong Taiki unit, don't even need to be a event unit, any of them can do it.

also if you have any Sousuke deploy him, that's pretty important.

Support coins:

Toori
Vista
Principal
Leopard coin

all of those increase your chances ate getting the white and golden box, that will make it extremely faster to go trough the event.

Step 2 - Farming

When you finish the stage you get 20 purple chips and 1 ticket, beating the stage 12 times should net you 250 purple chips, go into the shop and get the Impulse Gundam (Lunamaria):
[Image: GY3L5PA.jpg]

Luna has the killer skill for the event, and that will make things go faster for your troops.

now go into the normal missions there's 4 of them beat them all (its rather easy) they should give you 70 tickets to use on the event special gacha, go there and trow them you should have around 80 or 90, the thing should give you tons of Xps, use them on Luna.

level her up to 60 and upgrade her unit, and put her on your team and you will beat the stage even faster now

Rest of the event:

farming the green tickets its not really important as they barely drop, but now that you used 100 of them you should have 10 brow tickets, those can be used on another banner with sightly different units, using 10 of those should give something like a bunch of items, making not really worth the trouble.

just finish Luna and pull with the tickets that you get on the way.

if you want to go for the 500 tickets pulls you will have to beat the thing 500 times basically not worth the time on my opinion.

finishing Impulse will be 2500 purple chips, go slowly get 500 purple chips a day on your intervals and you will be done in time

remember to take it easy, its just a mobile game. Smile

Casual play Loot:

10 Omgs
2 SR support coins
1 SSR support coin
upgrade material
Xps
Force Silhouette Impulse Gundam (Lunamaria)
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Free Lunamaria? Ok, I'll do the event. Big Grin
(02-09-2018, 06:22 PM)thebigb Wrote: EDIT: Turns out there are 6 of them at the shop, that's 2000 more S-Chips you need?

You get 1 Lunamaria by defeating 500 enemies. You only need 5 Lunamarias, so you just need to buy 4. Mai is right about how much it costs(2500 chips).
The reward every player is aiming for is the 500 Tickets for the SP Ticket.

No Event Unit Player - takes them 500 runs.
Event Unit Player - takes them 100 runs.

As you can see an event unit player gets five times more tickets than an non-event unit player.
And Thus have a 5x higher chance of getting an SSR unit.

That is really unfair.

(02-09-2018, 09:02 PM)Mai Wrote: When you finish the stage you get 20 purple chips and 1 ticket, beating the stage 12 times should net you 250 purple chips, go into the shop and get the Impulse Gundam (Lunamaria):

It's 240 chips.. and you need 2500 to LB her
plus another 2000 for another 2 copies
plus another 1000 for the SSR Support

(02-09-2018, 09:02 PM)Mai Wrote: farming the green tickets its not really important as they barely drop.

You get 1 SP Ticket at 500 draws, you need to collect 500 Tickets.
That is 500 times you have to do the event.

Also more tickets you have the higher chance of getting an SSR.

(02-09-2018, 09:02 PM)Mai Wrote: if you want to go for the 500 tickets pulls you will have to beat the thing 500 times basically not worth the time on my opinion.

The rates for getting some good from the SP Ticket pool is pretty good. Worth going for it.

(02-09-2018, 09:02 PM)Mai Wrote: finishing Impulse will be 2500 purple chips, go slowly get 500 purple chips a day on your intervals and you will be done in time

It's 5500 chips to get all the SSR's
getting 500 per day is quite hard.

(02-10-2018, 01:55 AM)srw785 Wrote:
(02-09-2018, 06:22 PM)thebigb Wrote: EDIT: Turns out there are 6 of them at the shop, that's 2000 more S-Chips you need?

You get 1 Lunamaria by defeating 500 enemies. You only need 5 Lunamarias, so you just need to buy 4. Mai is right about how much it costs(2500 chips).

There are 6 in the shop and a SSR Support Coin, makes sense to buy them all.
I did the maths before finding out there was 6, I thought there was just 4.

In any case, I'm not ranting about the chips.
(02-10-2018, 09:26 AM)thebigb Wrote: There are 6 in the shop and a SSR Support Coin, makes sense to buy them all.

...no, it makes sense to get what you actually need. Saying an event takes forever to grind if you get a bunch of pointless extras is true, and just as pointless as saying “water is wet”.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
(02-10-2018, 10:47 AM)Mattman324 Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 09:26 AM)thebigb Wrote: There are 6 in the shop and a SSR Support Coin, makes sense to buy them all.

...no, it makes sense to get what you actually need. Saying an event takes forever to grind if you get a bunch of pointless extras is true, and just as pointless as saying “water is wet”.

I am not ranting about the grind and the chips.

I am ranting about the Tickets.

I found another player with an event unit who spent 35 AP Pots and got 9 SSRs
Me, without an event unit, also spent 35 AP Pots and got 2 SSR's

That is what I am ranting about, having an event unit means you get more Tickets, which is unfair.
(02-10-2018, 11:39 AM)thebigb Wrote:

...no, it makes sense to get what you actually need.  Saying an event takes forever to grind if you get a bunch of pointless extras is true, and just as pointless as saying “water is wet”.

I found another player with an event unit who  spent 35 AP Pots and got 9 SSRs

That is what I am ranting about, having an event unit means you get more Tickets, which is unfair.

I have an event unit and I got 1 SSR Undecided
(02-11-2018, 02:15 AM)srw785 Wrote:
(02-10-2018, 11:39 AM)thebigb Wrote:

...no, it makes sense to get what you actually need.  Saying an event takes forever to grind if you get a bunch of pointless extras is true, and just as pointless as saying “water is wet”.

I found another player with an event unit who  spent 35 AP Pots and got 9 SSRs

I have an event unit and I got 1 SSR Undecided

are you the person on my friendlist rocking a lvl 71 Thycho? Big Grin

also i got 0 SSR units from this event
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(02-11-2018, 03:39 AM)Mai Wrote:
(02-11-2018, 02:15 AM)srw785 Wrote: I have an event unit and I got 1 SSR Undecided

are you the person on my friendlist rocking a lvl 71 Thycho? Big Grin

also i got 0 SSR units from this event

Mines lv60, but I'm using Levy since Thycho only does damage as a friend unit.