antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Tekken Thread
........AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Well, we got Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for Injustice 2, Noctis for Tekken 7 isn't too far off. Would've preferred Lightning Returns, tho. She's perfect for the customization part of this game.
(11-13-2017, 11:52 AM)Andy Chan Wrote:

WHAT THE, NOCTIS FOR TEKKEN 7?!?!?
Oh well, we got one more anime character now.

Heck Yeah!!!!
I do hope we get to have his cool look in his 10 years later (adult king noctis) as customization.

And for the love of god, please update the customizations, bamco.
don't be lazy!
[Image: rs4ynPN.png]
I'm enjoying the bitch tears all over the net. From people crying about it being Noctis to being but hurt it's not a random fighting game character.

Well jokes on them because Noctis technically IS a fighting game character, and Harada at out said Don't ask him for shit and he'll add whoever he feels like adding.

I'm actually happy that Harada includes him in the game.
I just finished playing (and platinumed ) FFXV yesterday, then today he's announced as DLC. The joy! Hahahaha.

Truth is, i was skeptical about FFXV because of the pretty boy gang's look.
But I always played most FFs in the past, so why not give this one a try. Surprised, turns out i liked the story and the overall game.

I know I hoped they will give the King Noctis look as a customization, but knowing Harada we will probably get a Cup Noodle head customization lol.
[Image: rs4ynPN.png]
People where expecting someone else or didn't had a hint? well RIP Tekken cast, Noctis its OP, his move set looks nice.

Lighting for next DLC :O
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

We got enough male guest characters. Add some females too, Lightning, Tifa, 2B, whoever!
The thing with 2B and Lightning is they're literally the exact same nonfunctional allowed character.

Where as Noctis and FFXV in general is just about having fun with Bro's on a road trip, and that's what Harada truly cares about, what he can have fun with.

they could put 2B with the gauntlets.

but i don't it happening because Square Enix like to use 2B on their games, all of Square Enix phone games have her lol
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

Preparing to fight Geese, here comes my X-Mas Akumer! (on the second set, btw. Still using Lili for the first one)

Ok, BUDI_BADUT didn't put up much of a fight. So here's another meter character that's quite a challenge: