antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Tekken Thread
Get ready for Session #8:

Tekken 7 - PS4/XB1/PC - All fights are personal (E3 2016 Extended Trailer)
Tekken 7 is coming early 2017 to PS4, XB1 and PC! Get ready to witness the end of the Mishima feud in an all new story mode. All fights are personal.

"Early 2017"
That's a time frame, not release date.

Looks like these will be in the game:
[Image: JqRdxu7.jpg]

- Story: The Mishima Saga
- Arcade Battle
- VS Battle
- Online Mode
- ???
- Practice
- Customize
- Gallery
- Leaderboards
- ???
- Options

Curious about those ??? in the menu. I'm hoping for a 'create your own fighter mode', but people are guessing that one is a Tekken Force Mode, the other is VR Mode.

-PC Link-
http://store.steampowered.com/app/389730/
Tekken ball all the way
Looks like Harada is giving away Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free in Xbox One (via backward compatibility). PS4 players got nothing. Throw a bone to Xbone players, starve the PS4 players.

Seriously, at least port Tekken Revolution to PS4 or just announce Revolution 2 or something. Glad I'm still in PS3, or I won't be able to play Tekken.
Also, Tekken Revolution is doing a 3 years anniversary event. Basically free premium tickets per day, 3x money and experience, and some Mokujin festival on weekends for two weeks.

I must say, they really don't have much variety in doing events.

Edit: Anyway, PC Gameplay video!

Whoever plays it obviously didn't play Tekken much. ^^

[Image: Bz3VIlI.png]
(06-14-2016, 09:04 PM)Toxico Wrote: Tekken ball all the way
I played it cos I liked staring at their curvy asses

(06-15-2016, 11:42 AM)Andy Chan Wrote: Looks like Harada is giving away Tekken Tag Tournament 2 for free in Xbox One (via backward compatibility). PS4 players got nothing. Throw a bone to Xbone players, starve the PS4 players.

Seriously, at least port Tekken Revolution to PS4 or just announce Revolution 2 or something. Glad I'm still in PS3, or I won't be able to play Tekken.
Also, Tekken Revolution is doing a 3 years anniversary event. Basically free premium tickets per day, 3x money and experience, and some Mokujin festival on weekends for two weeks.

I must say, they really don't have much variety in doing events.

Edit: Anyway, PC Gameplay video!

Whoever plays it obviously didn't play Tekken much. ^^

Player reminds me of meself when I tried playing Dead or Alive for PSX back in the day. But seriously, if Tekken will be available for PC I'll skip buying a PS4, build a decent machine with the money and look for a good stick or pad. They made it easier for the budget gamer =)
Funk you, photobucket.
And take your bloody /P500 with you
Looking forward to Tekken 7 now. Well, time for Session #9:

Today marks the first time I was able to do a triple PEWGF juggle (f, n, d/f:2). I know I've done it once or twice in practice last year but just accidentally. This time I really did it. Maybe in 6 to 12 months I'll improve enough and be able to consistently apply it in real matches.

[Image: 20160622140810.jpg]

Since I'm so happy I really wanted to share how I studied it. Back in Tekken 5 I can only EWGF with 70% consistency but I really put effort into improving since last year and now on a good day, I can alternate DEWGF (f, f, n, d, d/f:2) and EWGF (f,n,d, d/f:2) in juggles 95% of the time.

Tutorials are easy enough to find but how to actually do it, where to begin, make a regimen and so forth only come from random comments in threads I came across.

First I tried studying Hwoarang's JFSR (f, n, d/f:4). It's equally as easy as normal EWGF in Right foot forward stance. In RFF stance, you have a 2-frame (!2) window  to simultaneously press df and 4. Normal EWGF also has a 2-frame window. If you're good at EWGF... RFF, JFSR is easy enough... (even managed to grab the remote to press screen shot during animation)

[Image: 20160622142526.jpg]

Eventually I got good at it, I can do RFF,  JFSR 50% of the time against cpu. Only 50% Because ai opponent has a habit of cheating your input with moves that will either "crush"or outframe your move. Sometimes I get pissed off I cheat back and deliberately press forward in order to trick the ai into trying to attack me because I'm not guarding. The son of a bitch. Just thinking about it pisses me off now.

Anyways, now I have trouble learning normal stance JFSR I can only do it 10% of the time which equals "unusable in a match". The problem being, you only have a 1-frame window (!1) to simultaneously press d/f and the corresponding limb button.

Thankfully, a saint, forgot his name, made a comment in Tekken Zaibatsu. He claimed, in order to study JFSR and PEWGF one should start with Heihachi's OTGF (f, n, d/f:1). Guy said it's easiest of the three. I didn't know why but today I speculate it's maybe due to a number of reasons - 1. joypad ergonomics, 2. training dummy will not lauch too high or too far on block so dummy can be programmed to either block or quick side recover so you can spam retries faster, and most importantly, 3. It's a high crush and semi-mid crushing move that you can use to practice against an ai opponent.

How I OTGF today with no warm-up. Sad.

[Image: 20160622141758.jpg]

OTGF more consistent after a few minutes of practice. =)

[Image: 20160622142748.jpg]

I was able to normal stance JFSR 3 times in a row too. But only because it's a juggle starter and not an in-juggle move like the PEWGF so less pressure in execution.

[Image: 20160622144037.jpg]

HOW TO PRACTICE:

1. Trick is only do it a few minutes a day. Half an hour is already too much. If your fingers are fumbling and you still haven't got it, take a break. half or a whole day preferably. Remember, the more you insist on practicing while your fingers are fumbling, you will teach your muscle memory the wrong motions due to repetition. This is half the reason why I took too much time and only got this far. And I still fumble with back dash cancels (b, b, n , d/b, n, b, n, d/b, n, b...) under pressure.

2. Most important. Patience. Second reason I'm taking too much time and still not good like Wolverine at what he does. Dull repetitions build muscle memory and perfect execution. Wrong repetitions ruin your potential. Never over-practice. Just-frame moves will take time to master. Same goes for wave dashing and back dashing, they simply cannot be perfected in a month like the guys in Dragonball do. The Koreans on Youtube have been doing it for years that's why they look very cool. Also, they're Korean - that simply explains it. Besides, even Starscream and his caucasian buddies or the guy of hindu descent that beat him in Tekken 6 don't backdash that well lol.

3. Try your moves in real matches. There you sharpen those moves in manners that really count. Another reason why I take so much time. I have no "undisturbable" / "me" time which is needed for online matches. And my old buddies have either quit Tekken or me quit on our friendships :p

TIPS:

-Before studying PEWGF or OTGF, study Dash EWGF (DEWGF) (f, f, n,d, d/f:2) is almost just as easy to learn as normal EWGF but probably have more uses in non-tournament matches. It simply massively increases the range of your EWGF at the cost of -1 to -2 frames. I also employ the dash on my Hell Sweeps (f, n, d, d/f+4 into f, f, n, d, d/f+4) HS is an !16 low/knockdown move that will have monstrous range at !17~!18 simply by adding a sneaky dash. I have won a few "great" rounds with this particular move.

-Alternately, for Kazuya, the input for his crouch dash moves (EWGF, WGF, Axe Kicks, HS..) can be done using his mist step versions. Those can be delayed by using f, N, d/f+limb instead of f, n, d/f+limb. A nagging in my head tells me I can also do delayed EWGF with Heihachi. I'm not really sure if I've been doing it unconsciously or it's all just in my head. I'll verify when I play again and find out the input.

-Spacing is very important in fighting games. Learning the back dash cancel or korean back dash should be more important than Mishima and Hwoarang only moves. On how to practice, apply the same principles: never overdo, patience, apply in matches.

-Wave dashing and light dashing is also a "must" Mishima tool. Specially Kazuya who have poor to no choices in long range and only rely on his superior EWGF and the player's strategy. Doing dash moves can become predictable, adding a wave dash to anything will make your opponent think twice about counter-hitting for fear of EWGF, axe kick, mix-up or feint.

-There is no DPEWGF. inputting f,f will make Kazuya dash because it replaces the f that is necessary for mist step. BUT! there is also no DJFSR and DOTGF even though Hei and Hwo don't have mist step. I been trying but even on perfect button presses, JFSR and OTGF don't come out. It's kinda like an unbuff seal I suppose =)

-Yea, I always pick Asuka as training dummy for the boin.. err, I mean. ehem... Medium sized characters for practicing generic juggles... errr, so, where were we at again? what you mean boobs? we're talking Tekken here...
Funk you, photobucket.
That is an awesome article and read. Big Grin Did you use gamepad or fight stick, btw?
I myself played a variety of characters back in the days, Lei, Law, Ling, even tried Heihachi and Kazuya, but never managed to consistently do EWGF. At best I can do it once every ten tries or more. XD

Tekken 7 Fated Retribution will launch in arcades on July 5th.
Looking at the roster, while my main is Lili (and Kunimitsu is nowhere in sight), I want to try Shaheen, and the new girls. Lucky Chloe seems good for trolling, while Kazumi gives a different Mishima moveset than normal. Josie is basically Bruce (which I never played), while Katarina... is not that interesting. But Nina's new costumes looked kickass, though.

BTW Oggy Ten, don't forget to use Tekken 7 background music to keep you stoked during training. I'd suggest SOUQ from Tekken 7, or the Jungle Outpost theme.
And while you prefer Asuka as training Dummy, I prefer Lili. :p
Asuka is actually a little bit smaller than regular mid sized characters (like Kauzya is a little bit bigger than them); the only way that such a thing can arm you; if it's the juggle becomes too different vs big sized (that usually doesn't happen unless you are steve). I remember that eventually I stopped caring about such things.

For the tekken 7 news, I'm all about Kazumi. I played Kazuya a lot back in '99 and earlier before the wavedash craze hit the streets, and the current Kazumi plays pretty much just how I played Kazuya in those days [Image: 2ch_gets.gif]
(06-22-2016, 10:01 PM)Andy Chan Wrote: That is an awesome article and read. Big Grin Did you use gamepad or fight stick, btw?
I myself played a variety of characters back in the days, Lei, Law, Ling, even tried Heihachi and Kazuya, but never managed to consistently do EWGF. At best I can do it once every ten tries or more. XD

Looking at the roster, while my main is Lili (and Kunimitsu is nowhere in sight), I want to try Shaheen, and the new girls. Lucky Chloe seems good for trolling, while Kazumi gives a different Mishima moveset than normal. Josie is basically Bruce (which I never played), while Katarina... is not that interesting. But Nina's new costumes looked kickass, though.

BTW Oggy Ten, don't forget to use Tekken 7 background music to keep you stoked during training. I'd suggest SOUQ from Tekken 7, or the Jungle Outpost theme.
And while you prefer Asuka as training Dummy, I prefer Lili. :p

I always wanted a Hori stick even back in my T5 days but sadly, can't afford one. It's all gamepad.
I also used to main Nina. My best characters back in TTT1 was Lei, Paul, Nina and Jin. I practiced a lot of T5, I can scrub-level play any character in that game because I have fought every character countless times against cpu and know which moves can be used for scrubbing =)
I like T3 music best, followed by TTT1, then TTT2...
And Asuka's partner as training dummy is always Lili =) because she's cute. But her stance covers most of her bossom and her panty shots kinda get boring after a while. She's a tease! bleh.
Btw, whenever I think T7, I always tell myself that I should focus on the old characters since they're available for practice in TTT2. When I finally have access to T7, that's when I should start interest on the new peeps. I'll definitely study the women first and probably Akuma since I'm a Ken player in Street Fighter, Shotokan is one of my forte.

(06-22-2016, 10:07 PM)Toxico Wrote: Asuka is actually a little bit smaller than regular mid sized characters (like Kauzya is a little bit bigger than them); the only way that such a thing can arm you; if it's the juggle becomes too different vs big sized (that usually doesn't happen unless you are steve). I remember that eventually I stopped caring about such things.

For the tekken 7 news, I'm all about Kazumi. I played Kazuya a lot back in '99 and earlier before the wavedash craze hit the streets, and the current Kazumi plays pretty much just how I played Kazuya in those days [Image: 2ch_gets.gif]

Back in early 2000, I was intimidated by wave dashing. I avoided further training with Mishimas in T5. But since returning to Tekken revolution, initial roster was too short only choice I had was Paul, Law or Kaz. I picked Kaz cos I thought I could scrub-play low level players. I was very wrong. I did not realize players prefer running away 90% of the time and I played like a noob. My brain has enough experience but my hand, without any practice, could not follow and I keep getting frustrated at the prideless players. But well, Kazuya, my least used Mishima grew on me and I figure since I was gonna re-study as a noob, I decided to take the Mishima path seriously.
Funk you, photobucket.