antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The King of Fighters XIV
Here comes the Fatal Fury Team!

Dammit, I still can't get into that Andy Bogard design. T_T
I just noticed that Terry's Power Dunk has become his ultimate super. ^^;

..we haven't got the Japan Team Trailer posted yet.
Here goes from three weeks ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsF7quxafYs
As a Terry Bogard fan, I'll be looking forward to this game. Cept I can't buy a PS4 for a while. Financial decisions.

I agree Andy could use a makeover. He looks like he's on rehab. His stance and moves are great though.

Kyo looks like a tomboy now. Not that Kyo have recieved much praise from me since ever. I never got over him being the poster boy that replaced the Kyokugen and Garou guys. Although I prefer him over the characters that were created past '98.

As for the characters I play, Benimaru looks like a pop-star now so people will no longer confuse him for a homosexual. Goro, Ryo, Joe, Ralf, Clark, Iori, Geese,  and Athena are still awesome. And the boin on Mai... almost 3 decades and they still don't sag. That's an innate talent, I think she fits in the Psycho team =D

Edit: And Tung Fu Rue returned! TUNG-SENSEI!! Terry will collapse in tears T_T
Edit2: Yep, oav Terry cries a lot.. Like a real man! Real men cry over loved ones haha
Funk you, photobucket.
And take your bloody /P500 with you
There's been like fifteen different voice actors for Ryu and Ken over the years, but with the whole KOF cast now having new voices after years of being the same, it's very hard to get used to. Not to mention most of them sound like Generic Young Guy. I assume this is cost cutting or something of the sort.
[Image: CjaPl6hUkAAkE_R.jpg]

The artbook looks interesting.
First Hein screenshot

https://twitter.com/SNKPofficial_jp/stat...1664741376
Here comes team Art of Fighting!

Classic Kyo is a confirmed DLC for the game.

For me the game looks very unpolished but we'll see what happens the 3d graphics are definitely not that good...
(06-10-2016, 02:38 AM)Guntank Wrote: Classic Kyo is a confirmed DLC for the game.

For me the game looks very unpolished but we'll see what happens the 3d graphics are definitely not that good...

They've been making me wish they would've stick with 2D characters since I saw the 3D. Here's hoping they drastically improve it before release  Big Grin .
Team Kim is here:

Whoa, subbed