antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Robot Wars HOPE.
Super Robot Wars HOPE
This is a Super Robot Wars Game, made in RPG Maker MV.
Feel free to discuss what you would like in the game and any crossover elements that I can steal.
Part 1 the first 25+ stages are done and I’m working on making the 1st 13 stages really pretty. When the 13 stages are done I’ll release something for you all to play.
If you want a certain series in the game, it won’t be getting in. I just don’t want to make any changes to series list. However fell free make suggestions.

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/srwhope

About the plot: After an apocalypse (The One Year War) 12,000 years ago, humans are extinct and the Earth is left to rot. Mankind lives as data in the digital world, with armies of machine's sent out to destroy the very same world while armies of monsters do the same from the inside. One day everything gets worse, much, much worse. HOPE is all humanity has left and it’s fading, quickly.

Summary: 
“Dear, whoever has found this letter?

It feel’s weird to be awake, I’ve been sleeping for 12,000 and this world, it’s different.

12,000 years ago The One Year War (UC 0079) ended and it was not the outcome both the Federation and Zeon desired. The end result of the war was the extinction of the human race.

The reason wasn’t the alien races of Campbellian’s or Anti-Spiral’s or the Demons that appeared for unknown reasons nor was it the war with the soldier’s and armies of the Federation and Zeon fighting for what was right. But rather humanity own foolishness. Casting their humanity and own life aside. Civilian’s entered the Digital world, believing it was the only place for peace. There they will live forever in an endless yearly cycle provided by the Quantum Servers of the year 1985.

That was once a choice the people made, now it’s a requirement, the world is a barren wasteland, rotting away each day. However despite this some human’s still wish to live on the planet Earth, a the META-Body was created. It was provided for those with money and for the military, giving people a way to step foot on the Real World. However, it called a cruise as you are not able to touch, or eat. The Federation had left the planet for space in the colonies, as they live forever in META-Bodies. Neither alive nor dead.

The forces of Zeon stayed on the Earth. There a Civil War brew, one side the Nexrum and the other Neon-Celebram, both sides just wanting to kill each other, after 12,000 year’s not an end is in sight.

And then out of nowhere in the Digital Server’s an army of Monster’s and Beastmen. The Bagra Army began Talking over the Server’s by obtaining its code crown, they forced humans to live underground. The Quantum Servers quickly went from 1985 to a monster world.

Humanity is gone, but as long as they have a chance to live again HOPE is what people search for, HOPE is what will bring the world together, but FATE is cruel and it won’t allow peace to happen.

If I could go back in time, and stop the past. That would be ideal. But I can’t instead. I’ll make sure FATE doesn’t win. I’ll stop the future. 

Rex Nightwatch. ”

Series List
I have changed this list many times. It’s hard not to change. Hopefully, you find this a fun and interesting. I have one series from the old trilogy of robot’s (Getter, Mazinger, and Gundam). One series from the 70’s and avoid having any series with units only, keeping the series list fewer than 10 works (I really tired). The hardest part and must fun was making this list was figuring out how certain series can work together, if a series couldn’t have some crossover plot point with every other series then it’s not in the game.  There were many series which I wanted to add in but had to force myself to take them out. Anyway, hopefully, this list put’s a smile on your face.

Note: Can only do 10 images, they are more important shows.
Note2: This list is incomplete, in order not to put your hopes up.
Note3: The Main Character must be in a playable unit from its show in order to be on the list.

1. Combattler V (1976-1997)
[Image: rKvT8R4.png]
Summary: “Thousands of years ago, the people of the planet Campbell decided to leave their planet and seek out new worlds to inhabit. One group, led by the scientist Oreana, landed on Earth, but was delayed from their mission. In the early 21st century, Oreana's group reawakens and begins their plan to conquer the Earth. The only effective defense against the Campbellians' giant bio-mechanical slave beasts is the super-electromagnetic robot, Combattler V and its pilots.”

Notes: “This game need's a show from the 70's. Combattler V has been in about 10 game’s but it has never done the Slave Monster's plot (Part 1 of the series). Therefore, Combattler V's appearance, this time, will be something that has never being done before. The Campbellians won't be taking a back seat, Oreana hate’s everyone and she won’t stop until the Earth and its Code crowns are conquered.”

2. Armored Trooper VOTOMS: Big Battle (1986)
[Image: BGD0MgZ.png]

Summary:“With the Gilgamesh and Balarant forces still trying to advance their PS programs, Chirico, and his old friends are forced into one last gladiatorial battle against a special PS and a formidable land battleship.”

Notes: “I'm doing Big Battle, and that's it. Chirico is just a supporting character for a certain series. VOTOMS events leading up to big Battle did happen in the past during the One Year War. This was going to be unit’s only, however Big Battle provides nice crossover elements, and gives Chirico a reason to be in this game.”

3. Mobile Suit Gundam Char's Counterattack (1988)
[Image: f496A58.png]

Summary: “U.C. 0093 - Char Aznable, the infamous "Red Comet" of the One Year War, has come out of hiding to lead the Neo-Zeon Army and wage war against the Earth Federation. Only his greatest rival, Gundam pilot Amuro Ray, can stop him from dropping the Axis asteroid on Earth and causing a major global catastrophe.”

Notes: “Gundam one of the old robot trilogy, Char’s Counterattack is my favorite UC Gundam series, this may or may be  because it’s the first thing related to UC Gundam that I watched. Char's Counterattack has been done loads of  time in SRW, each one bringing something different expect if it's just Amuro in the Nu Gundam. I’m glad to say you will be getting the plot and not just the Nu-Gundam.
I will be doing by my own version of Char's Counterattack, just like in SRW Z3 and D. The One Year War, is a massive part of Earth's history and the event's of Mobile Suit Gundam occurred, however, the war happened 12,000 years ago the event's of Zeta, ZZ and anything past UC 0079 didn't occur and thus will be the first SRW game with CC and no Zeta or ZZ.
Char's reason's for dropping a rock, are different as he won't be putting the Earth to rest but instead destroying it. He will be more of an Anti-Villain. Char the leader of Celebram-Zeon has a plan and will be doing his best to get the best result. Amuro will be there to stop him”

4. Mazinger Movie Series
Summary: Stories from the Mazinger Z series.
Notes: This Story needs Mazinger Z.

5. ZegaPain (2006) + ZegaPain ADP (2016)
[Image: Uf2IPfy.png]
Summary: “Kyo, an avid swimmer tries his best to keep the high school swimming club going, which is pretty hard when he's the only member. Facing the prospect of the club being closed by the student council, he tries to enlist beautiful Misaki to act in a promo video, shot by his good friend Ryoko, in a bid to start a recruitment drive. She agrees but only if he pilots a mecha under the wing of Celebrum, a resistance organization fighting to destroy Deutera Areas formed on Earth by the aliens Gards-orm. He agrees but finds it all strangely familiar as if he's done it before.”
Notes: "This show is the Orguss of Z. This game will be complete different without this show. It’s debut in X-Omega was the worst debut ever.  Everything revolves around the Gards-orm. As for the plot this show becomes more like the Matrix. I'm adding in the Elements from  the Movie."

6. Gurren Lagann  + Rasen Shounentan (2007)
[Image: lxynyTD.png]
Summary (Anime): “Simon and Kamina were born and raised in a deep, underground village, hidden from the fabled surface. Kamina is a free-spirited loose cannon bent on making a name for himself, while Simon is a timid young boy with no real aspirations. One day while excavating the earth, Simon stumbles upon a mysterious object that turns out to be the ignition key to an ancient artifact of war, which the duo dubs Lagann. Using their new weapon, Simon and Kamina fend off a surprise attack from the surface with the help of Yoko Littner, a hot-blooded redhead wielding a massive gun who wanders the world above.
In the aftermath of the battle, the sky is now in plain view, prompting Simon and Kamina to set off on a journey alongside Yoko to explore the wastelands of the surface. Soon, they join the fight against the "Beastmen," humanoid creatures that terrorize the remnants of humanity in powerful robots called "Gunmen." Although they face some challenges and setbacks, the trio bravely fights these new enemies alongside other survivors to reclaim the surface, while slowly unraveling a galaxy-sized mystery.”

Summary (Rasen Shounentan): “In a land where a barrier surrounds them, that land is the only "world" known to them. One day when a piece of the barrier breaks, Simon witnesses something no one else has ever seen. A starry sky with an unfamiliar light. When he tries to explain what he saw, no one believes him. When he gives up trying to convince everyone what he saw was true, he comes across a girl coming out of a Mecha head. Where did this girl come from and what does she want with Simon?”

Notes: “I love this show. I will be using the short Gurren Laggan manga Rasen Shounentan. If you haven’t read it, don’t worry. I’ll be focusing on the anime story, the manga will be crossover with the anime. What this means for the plot is that Nia and Kamina will get to know each other, the Laggan get’s a new attack and Rasen Shounentan help’s bring crossover elements that Gurren Laggan couldn’t. ”

NEW SERIES
Hopefully, we see these series in an official SRW’s game, A Total 5 to 10 new series depending on how you count.

7. M.D Geist (1986) *NEW
[Image: vDOGKwS.png]

Summary: “The Regular Army of the planet Jerra has been locked in a bloody civil war with the rebellious Nexrum Army, who believe that Earth should not be involved in governing its extraterrestrial colonies. The war has left most of the planet's infrastructure in rubble and has killed countless numbers of people. In response to the Nexrum's more advanced weapons, the Jerran Army developed the Most Dangerous Soldiers, which turned out to work too well; the MDS units attacked everyone, including their allies. One such soldier, MD-02 "Geist", was ordered placed in suspended animation aboard a stasis satellite and launched into Jerra's orbit.[/font][/size][/color]”
Notes: “I needed a Real Robot show, and this one fit’s very nicely in, just change a few character names around and that’s it. I won’t be changing the ending. Yes, that ending will not be changed. I won’t be changing Geist character either. It’s ending and Geist character is why I don’t think it’s being in SRW before, that and it’s a powered armour and not a robot. ”

8. Zoids Fuzors (2006) *NEW
[Image: lKLUzuZ.png]

Summary: “R.D. is a delivery boy who works for a company called Mach Storm in order to earn money to search for the legendary Alpha Zoid. A Zoid that he heard rumors about from his dad that he passionately believes in. Mach Storm also doubles as a Zoid Battling team. In R.D.'s first Coliseum Zoid Battle, he encounters a team that can fuse Zoids. R.D. soon discovers that he has a Zoid that can computably fuse with his Zoid, Liger Zero. After this happens R.D.'s adventure to discover the truth about the Alpha Zoid begins.”
Notes: “Zoid’s my favorite mecha franchise. While Zoid’s is not new to SRW it was in OE and K. Fuzor’s and the Liger Zero are. Fuzor’s is my least favorite Zoid’s series. Why Fuzro’s and not something else, because this one fit’s in really easily and the childhood me wanted me to put in Zoid’s. Since R.D has a Liger Zero, zoids from NCZ are in the game. No character's just zoid’s with the BGM. And yes that image is from NCZ. Zoids Fuzor’s will get in SRW one day.”

9. Mazinger Angles (2004)
Summary:  “Robot Angles Aphrodite A, Diana A,  Venus A,  Minerva X stop Dr. Hell”
Notes: “
How many games has Sayaka being in… pretty much every single one. And she ever gotten some spotlight. NO!!  I think it’s time for her to have a more powerful unit than Kouji and some main character perk’s. Yes, I’ll be treating her as a Main character with just as much lines as Kouji. Speaking of Mazinger Z, will be the one supporting Aphrodite A, and not the other way around. I’m using music from. As for it’s plot, I’ll do the important chapter’s, there won’t be much. I have no idea why this isn’t in a SRW’s yet. Mazinger Angles Z story will happen after Angel’s, character’s will appear early. As this is a manga Music will be taken from various Mazinger anime.

10. Digimon Xros Wars + Digimon Digital Monster’s (2010-2011)
[Image: o39qNWe.jpg]

Summary: “Taiki Kudou, an upbeat seventh-grade boy who always helps people in need, encounters a Digimon named Shoutmon, who brings him and his friends to the Digital World. With his friends Akari Hinomoto and Zenjirou Tsurugi, they form Team Xros Heart to compete against rival teams battling for supremacy, with their ultimate goal of taking down the evil Bagura Empire, who plans to conquer the Digital World.”
Notes: “Yes, Digimon. Is it a mecha anime, well….. Nnn…. This is Xros Wars.
One, this show does this show does the crossover nicely. Two, it gives mecha vibes
Three, Shoutmon X? is a mecha. Four, Shoutmon is a certain mecha character. Five, It has Super Robot music. Six, It has Super Robo Combination sequences. Seven, this game fit’s in better than that WTF how, so just consider it a WTF series. Eight how is Xros Wars this not a mecha show?

The childhood me wanted me to include this show. Mecha Digimon not in Xros Wars are in the game because why not? I would die of excitement if Digimon gets’ in the next SRW. I don’t think it’s impossible for it to get in.”

11. My Character’s

There will be Four Protagonist during this story.
Rex Nightwatch - Real Robot: The Dynamite
Lance Cordfield - Real Robot: The Reborn
Lucy Roadrider - Super Robot: The Butterfly
Blit – Super Robot: The Serpent
And there will be bad guys making total of about 10 character’s. Hopefully you like them

EDIT: Add in Notes section and Zegapain ADP. It will be the first 13 stage's and not 25.
Digimon are so close to being machines it's seems legit enough.

Mind me asking, are you designing the materials for your game?
I kinda figured MD Geist never made it into SRW for much the same reason Golion has not been shown in more SRWs: It's more popular outside of Japan than it is within Japan. I vaguely remember reading that MD Geist II was funded by Central Park Media, and most people involved in the production of MD Geist only vaguely remember it.
I downloaded the demo from your page but to play it its asking something called RTP or something, so it installed but its not running, i did something wrong?
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

(04-13-2016, 10:15 PM)Shin Justice Wrote: Digimon are so close to being machines it's seems legit enough.

Mind me asking, are you designing the materials for your game?

Digimon are monster's before machine's, however hopefully, it get's in SRW one day.

It's a solo project, so if I can't find anything I need on the internet (such as an SRPG engine, for RPG Marker MV) then, I've make it myself.

Material's such as images and sprites I've taken from other video games ones that don't exist such as M.D Geist and my original character's. I'm been using RPG maker sprites as place holder's. One the game-play and story is done. Then I'll figure that out when it happen's.

(04-14-2016, 12:00 AM)DairuggerXV Wrote: I kinda figured MD Geist never made it into SRW for much the same reason Golion has not been shown in more SRWs: It's more popular outside of Japan than it is within Japan. I vaguely remember reading that MD Geist II was funded by Central Park Media, and most people involved in the production of MD Geist only vaguely remember it.

Well one thing SRW has told us, popularity doesn't mean anything.

(04-14-2016, 05:16 AM)Mai Wrote: I downloaded the demo from your page but to play it its asking something called RTP or something, so it installed but its not running, i did something wrong?

You need the RTP for RPG Maker XP. The demo is not that good, had some sort of story and no SRW gameplay.
It had some series such as Macross Frontier which I've taken out of the game.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
oh :o

thanks so i will wait it to be ready to try it since i don't own RPG maker
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

So, I found a plot hole. At a certain stage, Kouji leaves the city, In which time, there is no reason for Dr. Hell to attack, like right now. And this happened twice.

This plot hole can also be found in a number of SRW's game.
- Why don't bad guy attack the city while the heroes are half across the earth or in space or a different dimension and if the heroes were in the city, why is that stopping the bad guys from attacking?

L and K had this problem with Jeeg the bad guys would be around waiting for no reason.
And in J the Voltes V bad guys were not putting in zero effort to take over the world, and only attacked a few times.

I did fill the plot hole, by making an entire stage for Boss Borat defending the Lab, until the heroes get there, and then I had Dr. Hell deal with something more important.

In this story while some enemies such as the Oni and Gunmen are minding their own business. Waiting for the Heroes to do something.
The Campbellians and Dr. Hell have no reason to attack for many stages.

Fixing that issue should make a more believable crossover world.

It also occurred to be that Part 1 and 2, are pretty much the same.

Part 1
Real World
Blue City
Forbidden Zone
Route Split
And back to Blue City for a big battle.

Part 2
Real World
Blue City
Forbidden Zone
Route Split
And back to Blue City for a big battle.

Well, I'm sure no one will notice that.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!

I got bored of making writing the plot up, (I'm almost done.)

Now, I'm making thing's look pretty. Gameplay is going fine. It plays like a SRW game.
I even have attack animations.

I told myself I would not add in anymore Series to the list... but....
I'm adding Mobile Suit Gundam: Hathaway's Flash.

Ok.... I Need to stop adding in more series.

As for Macross 7, I've going to add it in a later date. Macross 7 won't be in the next demo.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!

In regards to why Dr. Hell isn't attacking the base while Mazinger is away (similar issues with the Campbellians): All it takes is a slight tweak to the plot and one that is not entirely unreasonable given the situation. The first thing you can do is have Mazinger Z be Dr. Hell's focus, he's not attacking the Photon Power lab precisely because the one thing that can stop him (at least in his own mind) isn't there, so he's chasing Mazinger Z around the world. The second thing that could happen is that a bunch of generic NPC types could be defending the lab while Mazinger Z is away. Sure a bunch of average MS pilots in Jeagans might not be able to stop an attack with the same degree of might as Mazinger, but it's not like they would do nothing.

An alternative to the scenario? The Photon Power Lab or other such bases act as the base camp for the heroes. While the Argama and other such things are usually the mobile home of the heroes, from a military perspective it'd be just as realistic for them to be stationed at a fixed location and then use the ships to deploy rapidly to whatever location in the world that they need to get to, do the job, then return to base. For those intervals where the good guys are away from base: have those that don't deploy stay back to guard the base.
(06-20-2016, 07:06 PM)DairuggerXV Wrote: In regards to why Dr. Hell isn't attacking the base while Mazinger is away (similar issues with the Campbellians):

Campbellians isn't a hard issue, most Combattler V episode are told in 2 parts with a break in between.
Part 1 - Monster appear's, Combattler V fights monster,
Break - Campbellian's upgrade monster.
Part 2 - Combattler V fights monster again.

I use that break period to get the cast out of the city, or use it so that Campbellians don't attack.

(06-20-2016, 07:06 PM)DairuggerXV Wrote: All it takes is a slight tweak to the plot and one that is not entirely unreasonable given the situation. The first thing you can do is have Mazinger Z be Dr. Hell's focus, he's not attacking the Photon Power lab precisely because the one thing that can stop him (at least in his own mind) isn't there, so he's chasing Mazinger Z around the world.

About that, I'm using Mazinkaiser so for the mid-plot you don't have Mazinger Z or Great Mazinger for a while and Dr. Hell has Mazinger Z to attack the Lab's. I'm using Aphrodite A to defend the Labs, as the Angles version is as powerful as Mazinger Z. But Dr. Hell has no reason to go after Aphrodite A.

I'm solving the problem, by having other forces attack the island. Have Dr. Hell changing targets to randomly attack the Campbellians base or I given Dr. Hell an invitation to attend a party stopping his world domination while gets ready.

I am having lots of fun doing the Dr. Hell level's. As he has Mazinger Z and yet he can't beat Aphrodite A.

(06-20-2016, 07:06 PM)DairuggerXV Wrote: The second thing that could happen is that a bunch of generic NPC types could be defending the lab while Mazinger Z is away. Sure a bunch of average MS pilots in Jeagans might not be able to stop an attack with the same degree of might as Mazinger, but it's not like they would do nothing.

All they would really do is delay time until Mazinger comes, and Kouji is going to have to come. (At least I'm using Zegapain, so Dr. Hell can't decide to attack, while Mazinger Z is on another Planet in space. Thank's Zegapain.)

(06-20-2016, 07:06 PM)DairuggerXV Wrote: An alternative to the scenario? The Photon Power Lab or other such bases act as the base camp for the heroes. While the Argama and other such things are usually the mobile home of the heroes, from a military perspective it'd be just as realistic for them to be stationed at a fixed location and then use the ships to deploy rapidly to whatever location in the world that they need to get to, do the job, then return to base.

I'm using Nanbara connection as the base, pretty much every stage end's there, sometimes at Mach Storm.
Photon Power Labs are being used as the Mazinger Angles secret base, the group has no need to use it, like in Mazinger Angel's it's in the city. Dr. Hell has to go into the city first to attack.

(06-20-2016, 07:06 PM)DairuggerXV Wrote: For those intervals where the good guys are away from base: have those that don't deploy stay back to guard the base.

About that.. I may have given Dr. Hell some power..... The group heroes did try that once and it didn't work, they won't be doing that again.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!