antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Super Rockman Wars

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]
wtf all of the Robot Masters from 2 will be in too? It will be impossible to pull for everything!
[Image: Lancerow.png]
Seriously! What the flying fuck! I feel so goddamn mad now, because we got baited to all hell.

I want to love this so much because they went the extra mile and everyone is an 8-bit sprite for the 30th anniversay, BUT EVERYTHING WAS A TRAP! EVEN THE EVENTS BEFORE TO LURE US INTO A FALSE SENSE OF SECURITY!

And what's worse, I guaran-fucking-tee you they're going to be a split of like 3 or 4 different gachas, just because that's how BS Ouuchi and Terada are, and also we probably won't be able to choose out wanted character and will just be a guaranteed from a random pull.
Nice. 8-bit mode. Can't wait for Rockman meta on the arena with charged shot ability.
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
I will never be able to have fun in the game again without having every single one of these units. If I don't get them I'm quitting.
[Image: Lancerow.png]
Awesome, i could identify that will be on these series will be on the megaman event:

- Diebuster
- Machine Robo
- GGG
- Code Geass
- Space Cake
There's no heart without you
[Image: qZtuz2B.png]

I assume the other robot masters will be event ticket gacha and Rock, Blues, Forte will be the main taiki omgcrystals step up gacha. Then again, only Airman was shown as a blaster unit, he can be the 30 crystals guaranteed unit.

Revv up those retweets. Upon 2500 retweets, Santa Oochi will grant us 5 OMGCrystals
X-Omega Friend code: 107098332
With special collaboration units they'll ALL be taikis (once gotten to lv.70) as has beenthe case since forever ago.

Not like it matters, Taikis don't mean anything in this game thanks to Omega units, Taiki blasters/Fighters, and douche bag producers who literally pull skills out of their ass to make paying to win the only option left in the game/conquest mode.

Also Airman is a taiki BLASTER, Which means in Area he'll litearlly be unbeatable.
Wow!!!
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: h2_image_20.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
LOL 8 bit NES graphics.
I didn't expect that. Totally.