antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Super Robot Wars X - PS4/Vita, 3/29 - 4/26 in Asia, English
Looks like its re-using some things from SRW V, but its usually the case for SRW to re-use assets from the previous game. I think Shin-Mazinger is the only show that has some sprites/attack animation from Z2.
It definitely seems like they're leaning harder on reused assets than they used to, between this and V - I figure that's a sign of the times, and I suppose fair enough to keep things going. Either way, having two stand alone SRWs (and one SRW OG) available in English sure makes me feel better about it.
Alpha 3 reused assets from Alpha 2. Same with Alpha Gaiden from Alpha 1. For a game with a year of development time its a given, these are expensive to make not to mention the extra costs of making them in HD and the licensing costs too. Some of the returning stuff definitely looks like they've had upgrades like the F-91, ZZ and Mazin Emperor G in terms of new animation and those were new in SRW V.

OG games can get away with better animation because they don't have to worry about licensing costs and hence more money for the animation and graphics.
Yyyeah, I don't mean they never did it at all, it just seems like it's more than ever lately. It may be a matter of perspective, I don't know if there's actually less new series being added than usual or if they don't seem to have as much of an impact. I do definitely figure having to deal with HD assets these days probably has a lot to do with it. And it is true that it's only been a year this time, which sure is something.

...I hope this means we get G-Reco in everything for years!  :D
I hope this means they can get G-Reco out of the way for the convenience of putting it in SRW, like Gundam Age. I'm happy we won't have to see 00 Trailblazer again but instead the tired plot of Endless Waltz...

A real shame Victory Gundam has yet to make a comeback in SRW... I guess they have yet to replace the voice actor for one of the main villians/rival Chronicle Ashter as he passed away a couple of years ago. They have yet to replace Daiturn 3 Banjo's actor and I wonder if Daiturn will actually get a plot here, cause in V it was barely anything related to Daiturn 3 outside of the Tanks but that's still better than the entirely of the Z series.
Why is SRW so bad when it comes to new system adoption? You'd think they be one of the first people to release a game on Switch.
My thoughts on SRW X(ros)

"Why is the new game called Xros"
"Cause the fans are always Xros"

Hype Meter - Returning Series

Gurren Laggan + Movie
- YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shin Mazinger + ZERO + Mazinkaiser
- YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- God Scander is nothing, it's forever gone.
- Hyped for the Mazinkaiser theme, with none of that FIRE WARS stuff... that theme is nothing compared to what we got in Alpha
- I want FIRE WARS, hopefully, we can give Mazinkaiser FIRE WARS.. that theme is way better than whatever we got in Alpha.

Cross Ange
- YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Code Geass R2
- Awesome!

Brave Express Might Gaine
- Awesome!

Char's Counterattack + Beltorchika's Children
- CCA is also here, w... oh!!
Hu-Nu Gundam!!! Hi-Nu Gundam!!!!! Awesome!!!
I Don't care why CCA is in this, there is a Hi-Nu Gundam!

Aura Battler Dunbine + New Dunbine
- Sweet, very happy about this.

Crossbone Steel Seven - Have not Read
- Space Pirates, yay!
I have not read Steel Seven, I have read Crossbone.
Very happy it's here.

Gundam F91
- Cool, happy you're here

Gundam Wing Endless Waltz
- That is not 00?

ZZ Gundam
- Hi, ZZ why are you here?

Zeta Gundam
- Zeta you're here as well? Why?

Daitarn 3 - Watching
- Still gotta finish watching this show.
will this post-plot again?
please don't be, oh you're not Fighting Meganoids?
Then, why are you here Banjo?

Hype Meter - New Series

Gundam Reconguista in G - Have not Watched
- I just can not finish watching this show, it's too hard to understand.
I just gotta try again for the 3rd. This time I will understand what is going on?

Buddy Complex + Final Act - Have not Watched
- Never got around to watching this, looking forward to it no idea what Final Act is?

Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water - Have not Watched
- I have no idea what you are?

Mashin Hero Wataru - Have not Watched
- I have no idea what you are?
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: h2_image_20.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236
(12-11-2017, 09:55 PM)Kicksville Wrote: Yyyeah, I don't mean they never did it at all, it just seems like it's more than ever lately. It may be a matter of perspective, I don't know if there's actually less new series being added than usual or if they don't seem to have as much of an impact. I do definitely figure having to deal with HD assets these days probably has a lot to do with it. And it is true that it's only been a year this time, which sure is something.

Remember that time Impact was like 90% Alpha 1 and Gaiden assets? Compact 3 reused from Compact 1 religiously? AP reused from MX, Alpha 3, and Impact?

You let older games off because they're older to you, those assets could have come from anywhere. X looks worse because it's fresh.

(12-11-2017, 10:01 PM)squall23 Wrote: Why is SRW so bad when it comes to new system adoption? You'd think they be one of the first people to release a game on Switch.

Every time they rush onto a new console that isn't Bandai made, the game plays like shit. See also Shin, Impact, MXP, UX even.
X-O Friend ID:  186471287
One thing, multiplatform games don't do well on Nintendo systems. 2nd, SRW is very niche and niche also does not do well on Nintendo outside of the portable games. 3rd, not worth porting over and making a Switch version apparently according to Namco Bandai. 4th, by the time this game started development, Switch just came out or was about to, rather than go the expensive route of making a game for a new system its cheaper to go for a already done system and re-use assets.

They don't have the luxury of making cheaper portable games on Nintendo handhelds anymore, given the Switch's power a SRW game has to be console level.
(12-11-2017, 10:00 PM)yazi Wrote: They have yet to replace Daiturn 3 Banjo's actor and I wonder if Daiturn will actually get a plot here, cause in V it was barely anything related to Daiturn 3 outside of the Tanks but that's still better than the entirely of the Z series.

They won't replace Banjo's Actor unless a Daitarn 3 Reboot. Remake or Game happens.
No Daitarn 3 Plot, Banjo is not fighting any Meganoids.
Super Robot Wars HOPE!
Fan-made SRW Game made in RPG Maker MV
Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/srwhope
Forum Link: srwg-w.org/showthread.php?tid=53&pid=1026

[Image: h2_image_20.jpg]
X-Omega: 117807236