antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monster Hunter World Thread
(04-17-2018, 05:05 PM)Oggy Ten Wrote: Sometimes I get annoyed by people who doesn't care about the rest of the party. This one in particular pissed me off by stealing every opportunity I have with his low damage weapon. He doesn't deserve to be in a party so I booted the sonofabitch

Wahahahhahahhahahaa
[Image: rs4ynPN.png]
http://www.monsterhunterworld.com/us/topics/update/

Wow. New big changes for tomorow.
Just click that link, lots of new changes.
One of the changes is that flashpods to tempered elders are going to be nerfed so we can't spam it anymore.
But the rewards are gonna get better.

So we got new layered armors, new high rank armors, new weapons, new map, new palico armor (that actually show its full head, yay), and a new epic monster that requires 16 people to hunt it. Wow. I don't care how awesome new games are going to come out for 2018, i will still pick this game as my 2018 game of the year.
Yea tempered elder drops are bullshit. That's about all the change I care about.
And maybe if the new armors are sexy.

[Image: EsRlEVq.jpg]

1. About FUCKEN damn time!

2. About FuCKEN damn time!

I am eternally pissed with the Fucken Scoutfly Camera that I cannot cool down even if I swear a dozen times more.
Mega Nutrients
I know right!
Such quality of life changes up there.
And don't forget we'll finally be able to sort investigations! Hahahaha.

Man, the developers at capcom really listened to the community feedbacks, deliver, and more.
Well, the new armora ARE sexy. Gonna find a way to complete both sets without the squad. Some of the guys aren't compatible with my internet. Session Host should be either you or Santa
Mega Nutrients