antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monster Hunter World Thread
I suppose I can go back to using the good ol un-flashy hammer. It's side swing is pretty useless and its reach is shorter than any of the big weapons. Plus I have the option of using the spinning charge move in case I actually want to hit everybody Big Grin
Mega Nutrients
Sorry Dip, I keep whiffing my hammer attacks I don't remember it being that short or maybe because I haven't used it in a long time. Next month I'll settle that score with Anjanath. So far we're 2-1.
Tonight's successful hunt, Barroth. That barrel bomb was instant lol. I didn't realize I don't have slinger ammo but you triggered them anyway Big Grin

Btw, I hope u filmed your gameplay Id love to see the hunt from your pov
Mega Nutrients
Oh cool, you two played together. Big Grin

So you guys are set on purchasing the game next month?
I'm still thinking. But we'll see.
U need to buy it cos I'm thinking of getting a mic for this game Big Grin
Mega Nutrients
Yeah last night was cool.. but would be so much better if we can communicate real time.
Here's my pov, Oggy:

Also, want to share my Rathalos hunt (this is when the party had mics so we can communicate in game)

See you guys in Jan 26 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: rs4ynPN.png]
I haven't encountered Rathalos in beta but it was one of my more serious hunts back in Portable 3rd. Toughest I went up against was low level Barioth before I moved on to other games.
Mega Nutrients
Due to yesterday's hunt I feel like I already have the game and the subconscious is nagging me to start farming items in this couple hours that I'm free from responsibilities Sad
Mega Nutrients
Imma wait til January 18th before purchasing so I can pay for it in February. Gonna have lots of fun farming shit and stuff
Mega Nutrients
I'm not buying it day 1, for sure. But I'll probably purchase it at discount.

But damn this is good:
[Image: DSxeIsLUQAEycKV.jpg]

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B078SY7WBD/r...US+EDITION

¥ 6,998
So, I tried to boot the old portable 3rd save, then found out the controller was dusty and I'm lazy so I decided to play other games instead. Maybe in a day or two I'll get back to it haha
Mega Nutrients