antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SoulCalibur VI Announced at TGA, 2018.
Also some people have noticed that there were flash backs to old games endings, so they might be pulling a Terminator Genesis asspull where it's a prequel but still takes place after the other games.
[Image: Autumn-Four.png]
But here's the question, if its a prequel, would it be before Soul Edge or after Soul Edge but before Soul Calibur 1?
Yay!!!!!!
Finally, 3d fighting game with real customization!!! (T7's customs were trash)

Impressions from the trailer:
------
- Is that young Soph n Mitsu? Are they going to reboot SC1? Yes please!
- No more annoying Pattycake and Pyrra! Yayyy!
- Busty Taki return please!!!
- Is that Soph Guard Impacting Mistu 4 times in a row? (intrigued by how the JG/GI system will come into play)
- No more meter please! Please!
- Will there be Raph? (since his first appearance is SC2 and this looks like a SC1 era / reboot)
- If there's Raph, please revert back to his SC2 gameplay and none of his BS vampire thingie.
- will it be in 2018 or "early" 2019?

ohmygodsohypedwohhhhhhhimgonnamakealotofcharacters
[Image: rs4ynPN.png]
Soulcalibur seems more prominent from the start rather then the Soul Edge in it.
And oh, is it too much to ask for a regular two handed sword knight character?????

No, Siegfried style doesnt cut it. He's a GIANT 2 HANDED SWORD character.
I just want regular two handed sword character. Not giant sword. You know, like the knights we saw on LoTR, GoT, and other countless knights in medieval era.

Its pretty weird to see SC, a fighting game char, up to 6 installments to not have a regular 2h sword character.
Some think that SoulCalibur V never happened.
It's just a future as being told by Viola to Sophitia, and that would be SCVI's opening story mode movie.

I do hope they bring back Chronicle of the Sword from SCIII.
Tower in SCIV is fine, but I would love for Create-A-Soul to have their own story mode.
The only thing that needs to be brought back is Amy.
https://gematsu.com/2017/12/soulcalibur-...creenshots

Quote:Taking place in the 16th century, revisit the events of the original Soulcalibur to uncover hidden truths.

It seems to be a reboot.
My Guest Character Wishlist:
----

1. Geralt of Rivia
- Still popular as f*k as of now
- Normal sized 2 handed sword style (which Soul series doesn't have)
- Cool fire/telekinetic blast/mind/shield magic into play

2. Cloud Strife from FFVII Reboot
- Will be popular as f*k in 2018 as the reboot game will be out
- Another Giant Sword style, but with materia magic into play, and awesome omnislash

3. Castlevania Protagonist
- Still popular
- Lots of weapon mechanic variation into play

4. Monster Hunter Protagonist
- The game MH World is set to 2018 release so it's still fresh and popular.
- Can change various weapon style mid play, from great sword to ranged weapons like machine gun bows.

5. Other Candidates:
- Guts from Berserk (though he is easily recreated from Create A Soul menu, and he's yet another giant sword style)
- Dante from Devil may Cry (same as Guts)
- Deadpool (will be popular in 2018 as Deadpool 2 will be showing and he's a fun double sword style, but maybe licencing will be difficult)
- Eren Jaeger from Attack On Titan (popular, and fun double sword style, but i don't know about how his Titan form will come into play)
Well since making this a Dream Match game is out of the question I just hope they'll pull a MK9 and cram everyone from SC1-4 in it minus the guest characters. Then again didn't SC4 have everyone except original nunchuck guy and original Chinese blade guy?