antibiotics online

antibiotics online
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xenosaga HD?
Yep, look at both Project X-Zone games too, they are even bringing in Sega into their crossovers. They were also the ones to do major Crossovers in SoulCalibur 2, 4 and 5 with 3 different characters in each of the versions of Soul Calibur 2, Star Wars characters in 4, and Ezio from Assassin's Creed 2 in 5. Ironically in 5 it fits in because that takes place in the actual time period of Assassin's Creed 2, LOL.
Sega's actually been doing collaborations and crossovers for a while as well, even in the old days. Phantasy Star Online among others has had tons. Blazblue, Fate/, Atelier, Persona, it's just endless.

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

Yeah, Namco Bandai are at the top for crossovers, but Sega is up there too. I can't think of any other big companies as open as them about crossovers... Definitely not current day Capcom outside fighting games or related to fighting games for the most part.
I dont even count capcom. Because all they really have now is MvC Infinite, and even then thats hardly a cross over, they're just the MCU's bitch now.

https://twitter.com/Harada_TEKKEN/status...5182955520

[Image: Autumn-Four.png]

I really hope this is true. I want more Xenosaga, even if it is just a remake. Also, KOS-MOS (even as a cameo) in XB2? Dammit, now I have to consider getting a Switch...
FGO-US ID: 889,746,583
Oh my God .... reading the Title Xenosaga HD gave me nearly a Heart attack Sad don't do that to me.
That would be a Dream come true for me, I adored and still adore that Series.